Jones on coke at weigh ins?

JayRoland

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Do you think now finding out that he popped for Cocaine that he was GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKkED up like a boss before the staredown. He was roaring like a Lion after.

fuck the weigh ins,how about round one when they touched gloves?

Do you think now finding out that he popped for Cocaine that he was GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKkED up like a boss before the staredown. He was roaring like a Lion after.

If he's doing lines the day before the fight (during a cut), that suggests he has a real problem, in which case he'd be at greater risk for popping on the pre-fight test, especially since he's probably under additional scrutiny for failing out of comp testing. I'd be surprised if he's done any banned substances since he popped in December.

I wonder how long he's been doing it?

It seems longer than most think, if so, this can damage his confidence.

He was tired so he went into the audience, picked up the good vibes, and went back to his locker to rip a fat hit of crack.

What if it's crack he's addicted to and not coke LOL

People are blowing this way out of proportion. It's not like he's constantly on coke. If that were the case he'd have been dinged way earlier.

People are blowing this way out of proportion. It's not like he's constantly on coke. If that were the case he'd have been dinged way earlier.

Ha I see what you did thur

Jon's spot light should really blow up after this

Back