Jones never gets credit for his iron chin and outstanding cardio

His post USADA cardio is nothing like it used to be. Pre-USADA Jones would not have allowed Reyes to put him in an 0-3 hole before turning it on.
Or your just not giving Reyes any credit, dude came in and got into a dog fight.Kicking with reckless regard, shin to shin, something I wanted to see based off the santos fight.

Jones's chin being solid has been a topic here going years back.

Fuck, his chin is incredible. Glover, Gus, Cormier, Santos, Reyes all landed big shots on him and he didn't even seem fazed.

I hope he takes more chances in the rematch seeing as it looks to be impossible to knock this guy out at LHW.

He did nothing in the first three rounds. Even Conor wouldn't have gassed with that pace. Juiced Jones' cardio was amazing, yes. Clean Jones... we've not seen any aggression and volume to judge. Also clean Jones shoots a lot less. People say he was trying to beat Santos in his own realm, but after the Reyes fight I'm pretty sure he doubts his cardio.

His chin is iron, yes. That's barely any news. Jones has eaten some hard punches from knockout artists without a care in the world.

Yet there is one thing - when a fighter is dominant and doesn't get hit a lot, you don't talk about his chin. We now can see how great Jones' chin really is, because he gets hit a lot more.

LMAO waahhhhhhhhhh

Chin is absolutely crazy.
But he is so hittable.
Thats why i nevwr liked his chances at hw

Imagine a glancing blow from francis or rozenstruik..
After last night, I'm certain Jones would be just another HW, a flurry from Ngannou would make him run away even worst then against Reyes, he would punch through his guard.

Back