Jones needs to move up to HW to solidify Goat!!!

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jonny bones needs to move up the guy is just too damn big for lhw. Lets see him in with guys his own size cuz the one time he did he pretty much got whooped.

Seeing jones at lhw would be like seeing Aldo at flyweight handling the lil mm and mccall.

Its just ridiculous every time i see jones fight i see him for the most part winning due to size not so much fighting skill. His striking is not a pretty thing the way he lunges in with his punches head down but bcuz his size and lenght he can get away with it right now.

And like Jones said himself he still puts Anderson ahead of him as p4p goat.

He's much bigger than Fedor so why is he sitting on Fox saying he only wants to fight at HW if they're "smaller HWs"? What the fuck? Fedor didnt cherry pick based on size or anything else for that matter.

it'd be interesting the see the DC v Jones fight again at Heavyweight, not that i think DC would win, but if Jones moves up to Heavyweight for that one fight, then Cain could challenge him to avenge him beating his teammate, and Jones would either have to take the fight or duck Cain

I still want to see him fight Gus rematch and Rumble then he can do whatever. He hasn't dominated his opponents, every fight is close he will dominate a round or 2 but HW is a different challenge altogether.

nope dont need to. he can stay at 205 and become goat!

Jones Vs Sylvia in 2015

For GOAT status

Agreed. You can't be the GOAT if youre bigger than every single person you've fought.

Jones already said after he fought Gus that he wasn't going to heavyweight any more. ....wonder why.

Back