Jones, McGregor and Rousey, who would you want to be the GOAT in the UFC?

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let's say when it came to Jones, McGregor and Rousey, and you had some sort of power to make it so that two of them would in their next fight get completely demolished and wrecked, beaten badly enough that they end up leaving MMA altogether and that one of them would end up winning every fight form here on in in dominant fashion and be the hands down greatest MMA fighter ever, which two would you want to end up badly losing in their next fight and which one would you want to go on and be the true undisputed GOAT?

ronda can't be GOAT for beating up 135 pound girls. It's not even the same sport - it's wmma.

It's not who I want to be GOAT, it's who is.

Conor bless.

With this win Jones is GOAT. Cormier is the third best HW in the world, 4th if you think JDS is better.

It's not who I want to be GOAT, it's who is.

Conor bless.

So you think Conor is even better relative to his competition than Jones and Rousey relative to the fighters in their division? You really think that?

Son, Conor is better than everyone in the entire world. Deal with it, emax.

Conor isn't gonna beat Aldo so it has to be Jones since Ronda doesn't have resume he has

McGregor, he's okay with being seen as the bad guy.

The skill level of women's MMA is so low that you can't really compare it to what the male fighters are doing.

It would be as if you took Jon Jones and sent him back in time to fight in the UFC 10 years ago. That's how far behind women's MMA is ATM.

The skill level of women's MMA is so low that you can't really compare it to what the male fighters are doing.

It would be as if you took Jon Jones and sent him back in time to fight in the UFC 10 years ago. That's how far behind women's MMA is ATM.

That is true and for the record, I knew this thread was a silly and dumb as fuck but with all the insane threads we've all been posting I figured why not have one well we can just have some real fun with the silliness and fucking pointlessness of it. Basically, having using the clusterfuck nature of Sherdog to have some real fun.

Let's say when it came to Jones, McGregor and Rousey, and you had some sort of power to make it so that two of them would in their next fight get completely demolished and wrecked, beaten badly enough that they end up leaving MMA altogether and that one of them would end up winning every fight form here on in in dominant fashion and be the hands down greatest MMA fighter ever, which two would you want to end up badly losing in their next fight and which one would you want to go on and be the true undisputed GOAT?

If I had this power would I know the GOAT would win every time or would (s)he win but I wouldn't know (s)he's guaranteed to win?

Also if I pick Ronda and she becomes the greatest MMA fighter ever will she also be able to beat male fighters or just win if she stays in her division?

If the ACs ever allow mixed gender/open weight fights and she'll literally beat anyone I will have to pick Ronda. I just think it'd be great TV to see her get in with heavyweights and ragdoll them like she was playing with a child.

Otherwise, I'm tied between Ronda and Jon. Jon faces tougher competition and still wins convincingly but I like Ronda's whole package (aggressive fighting and I usually find her interviews amusing) and would miss it if she were to be demolished.

B6_TUq_Ce_IIAAg_SZE_opt_1.jpg

Jon's GOAT. Ronda's Goat of the chicks and Conor is hyped. I like him but he's hyped.

That is true and for the record, I knew this thread was a silly and dumb as fuck but with all the insane threads we've all been posting I figured why not have one well we can just have some real fun with the silliness and fucking pointlessness of it. Basically, having using the clusterfuck nature of Sherdog to have some real fun.

You said it best here

Back