Jones is gonna destroy Ngannou

Jon uses leg kicks a lot against shorter opponents. He doesn't use it as much against guys that can reach his face with their fists when he kicks their legs. Gane was affectively able to touch up Francis with leg kicks because of his darting, almost Wonderboy style. Jon has never done that in his career. And I don't see a 240-250 lb. Jon bouncing around in the cage without gassing. Francis would just stare at him and stay patient.
has jones ever gassed on a figth

For all.his faults, Jones is good at game planning and strategising. He has just seen Ngannou undone by some tiny leg kicks, which Jones has utilised to good effect in the past. He can definitely do that as well as Gane did last night without being useless against the cage/on the mat

lol @ Jon beating Ngannou via leg kicks

If Dana is smart then he offers both fighters a big payday and PPV shares foe Francis as well.
He gets one more out of Francis and Francis gets paid.

Only problem is that Bones won't go for it.
He probably gets Dana to make him an interim belt or TS against Bam Bam if he somehow beats Black Beast.

He was also, in his early 20s
As athletes age (hell everyone) they get larger and slower.
Part of life which is why his timing for HW is so perfect.

If anyone can pull it off, it's likely Jones

I mean, he's already flagged as a steroid cheat, but besides that, his success at LHW was very much related to his speed advantage over his opponents. You clearly see it wane in his last 2 fights. I don't think his punching power will come up to off-set how much speed he'll lose at HW.

has jones ever gassed on a figth

He slowed down in the later rounds against OSP, after a camp where he really got into powerlifting. Greg Jackson was pissed after that performance, and Jon was not as aggressive with the powerlifting after that until more recently when he started to put on heavyweight bulk.

Listen to all the Jones fans take a breaking from their diet of bath salts and circle jerking each other to make these ridiculous claims.

Francis fought out of his element and still won. Dude is an absolute monster and would 100% send Jones into the nether-world.

Jesus H Christ

I mean, he's already flagged as a steroid cheat, but besides that, his success at LHW was very much related to his speed advantage over his opponents. You clearly see it wane in his last 2 fights. I don't think his punching power will come up to off-set how much speed he'll lose at HW.
bet you said the same before DC ko ed stipe

Listen to all the Jones fans take a breaking from their diet of bath salts and circle jerking each other to make these ridiculous claims.

Francis fought out of his element and still won. Dude is an absolute monster and would 100% send Jones into the nether-world.

Jesus H Christ
he got embarrased in striking with basic footwork and head movement

he got embarrased in striking with basic footwork and head movement

Yeah Gane had basic footwork and head movement…….

Holyshit you dorks have no idea what you are watching.

That he was a steroid cheat? Don't think so. Why are you so invested in defending a complete piece of shit human being?

Because they are also shitty pathetic people and Jones gives them comfort that they aren’t alone in the world.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Jon beats himself. He sees this piss poor performance from HWs and will train less. He doesn't really work hard unless he views the opponents as a threat. He has a new gym though. I hope he doesn't go back to Jackson's graveyard

Yeah Gane had basic footwork and head movement…….

Holyshit you dorks have no idea what you are watching.
Gane has some of the best foot work and head movement in the UFC but he did not need to used he just bounced around and ducked under sloppy hooks

Yep, it's hard for an athlete, especially later in their career, to carry extra weight that he's not had most of his career. Tendon strength develops much more slowly. This is how a ton of athletes have gotten injured, by putting on size for the sake of size.

And even if he manages to stays healthy, he's going to only be able to check two of these boxes:
  • Size and strength
  • Speed and explosiveness
  • Cardio
  • Testing clean

Lol. You can take the last one off the list. If this fight gets made, the ufc ain't letting that happen. And he only needs two of the remaining three to whoop ngannou.

Because they are also shitty pathetic people and Jones gives them comfort that they aren’t alone in the world.

Birds of a feather flock together.
34421843.jpg

Back