• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones is gonna destroy Ngannou

Have you seen his legs? Jones will literally break. Not that it matters for he wont fight HW anyway.

Jj striking is different the cyril. Jj does not have the gas tank to run around for 5 rounds with out getting tagged. Prime jones maybe. But this ped using crack smoken jones.

Ngannou was gassed and did this to an extremely green guy, do you really think his wrestling will work against jones? Not even DC could do it.
If I were to answer your question, I'd be feeding your nonsensical proclamation. Instead, I'll agree that Jones is obviously better as I said in my initial response. Perhaps you ought to consider seeing beyond your obtuse ramblings, you are ignoring a massive factor.

wasnt francis injured?

francis is too big of a risk for jones he will never fight him.

Jj striking is different the cyril. Jj does not have the gas tank to run around for 5 rounds with out getting tagged. Prime jones maybe. But this ped using crack smoken jones.
bro Jon has never gassed and he always wins his figths when they are close in the last round

Jones doesn't have the striking to make frank cautious or the wrestling to keep frank down anymore. Jones best days are def behind him.

Jon does not look good when he faces anyone in their prime that has comparable reach. Gus, OSP, Santos, Reyes all gave him some problems.

Jon needs to fight:

1. Blaydes - to prove he can beat a HW wrestler
2. Rozi - to prove he ca beat a HW striker

He needs to do this before he even sniffs a shot at Francis. But he'll probably get a shot straight away or he gets to beat up old man Stipe. If he ever actually fights again.

If I were to answer your question, I'd be feeding your nonsensical proclamation. Instead, I'll agree that Jones is obviously better as I said in my initial response. Perhaps you ought to consider seeing beyond your obtuse ramblings, you are ignoring a massive factor.

So you got nothing then. Got it. Francis is big, strong, and a really bad wrestler.

Same deal as the stand up. Why didn't he knock out gane? Ngannou is so strong!

He won't do shit to Jones with that kind of wrestling. But hey, feel free to not reply to my "nonsense". Skill means nothing lmao.

So you got nothing then. Got it. Francis is big, strong, and a really bad wrestler.

Same deal as the stand up. Why didn't he knock out gane? Ngannou is so strong!

He won't do shit to Jones with that kind of wrestling. But hey, feel free to not reply to my "nonsense". Skill means nothing lmao.
You're special, work on reading comprehension though.

Jon does not look good when he faces anyone in their prime that has comparable reach. Gus, OSP, Santos, Reyes all gave him some problems.

Jon needs to fight:

1. Blaydes - to prove he can beat a HW wrestler
2. Rozi - to prove he ca beat a HW striker

He needs to do this before he even sniffs a shot at Francis. But he'll probably get a shot straight away or he gets to beat up old man Stipe. If he ever actually fights again.
Blaydes can t mix a takedown to save his life
and roz aparently doens t know what footwork means

Jones is retired and even so he at hw is a big mystery.He could end up possessing ko power or come in bloated and gas quickly

Jj does not have the gas tank to run around for 5 rounds with out getting tagged.
Comparing his unlimited stamina with HW...surely, you're not serious? He looked fresh out of round 1 in his last 3 fights while his opponents had the face of regret with limping legs in round 5.

Back