Jones In Reyes Head

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Jones might be living rent free inside Reyes head after the fight judging by all these execuses people are making for him

Wouldn't that mean he was living in the heads of the people you say are making the excuses?

I believe Reyes tweeted that he really enjoyed the experience.

I think Jones might be living rent free inside Reyes head after the fight judging by all these execuses people are making for him
Yeahh... He should've won.. Id be thinking about jones battered lips too if he had his habd raised after landing on him like that... The fuck you talking about

More like Reyes' fists are living rent free in Jones' head.

Right now, Reyes is sitting at Home and counting his Money - thinking about his new Car.

You have to understand the seething hate around here for Jones.

Alot of guys cant deal with the fact that a black guy is the greatest mixed martial artist we've ever seen.

Others are just upset because he slept their favorite heroes.

Either way, you'll notice a level of vitriol for Jones unmatched on here. People literally having panick attacks over his dominance, and the fact that they cant start a KO shoop thread about him because he hasnt ever been finished.

Grab a cup of coffee, and sit back and enjoy the incel haters' tears.

You have to understand the seething hate around here for Jones.

Alot of guys cant deal with the fact that a black guy is the greatest mixed martial artist we've ever seen.

Others are just upset because he slept their favorite heroes.

Either way, you'll notice a level of vitriol for Jones unmatched on here. People literally having panick attacks over his dominance, and the fact that they cant start a KO shoop thread about him because he hasnt ever been finished.

Grab a cup of coffee, and sit back and enjoy the incel haters' tears.
A cheater cant be the GOAT, now without PEDs he seems like just a "good" fighter.
He isnt impressive for a long time, he isnt a cham champ, he is not the Goat....

Back