Jones: "If I really dug deep I could make 185"

BlastoiseDad

Al-hamdullilah
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody seeing this interview? Cringeworthy, then Brian Stann blurting out that he thinks Jones is holding back tears.

Jones just seems super emotionally charged and is rambling.

He says weight cuts are getting easier, and he's not sounding like he's doing HW.

And Anik riding hard, constantly calling him GOAT.

Edit: for those trying to "clown" the thread or with poor reading comprehension, he also said he has no intention of moving down.

Last edited:
Anybody seeing this interview? Cringeworthy, then Brian Stann blurting out that he thinks Jones is holding back tears.

Jones just seems super emotionally charged and is rambling.

He says weight cuts are getting easier, and he's not sounding like he's doing HW.

And Anik riding hard, constantly calling him GOAT.

Well he is the GOAT....are you holding back your tears? please don't, i want to drink them

after just beating up a guy who was in the top 3 at hw (and trains with the heavyweight champion every day) why talk about how you could go to 185, instead of moving up?

what'chu afraid of jonny?

Meh No point in going to 185

And Jones just moved to ABQ to train full time, instead of just camps before the fights. There is no limit to how much more of a monster he can be now that he will be living it.

Would love to see Chris Weidman punch Jones in the face.

fuck cant see it

i hope someone uploads it

after just beating up a guy who was in the top 3 at hw (and trains with the heavyweight champion every day) why talk about how you could go to 185, instead of moving up?

what'chu afraid of jonny?

Trying to make DC look even worse by saying he is a small LHW

He is very emotional I think this was the biggest win of his career..

Maybe he could, but I don't think it would be a good idea. he would probably be weak, and his cardio would suffer.

Let see how he does at 185, Weidman is good, and I bet he will kick Jones ass

He also took a lot of pride in out-grinding DC. Just like he took pride in beating Glover in close quarters. Guy really is a beast and seems truly motivated.

and weidman wins this fight

i hope jj is still around when weidman goes up and claims his second title

Jones is not dumb. He knows the top dogs at HW would be too much for him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back