Jones first fight a HW

tuckermaclain

Rust Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Should be Kongo. An eye poke would be answered with the most brutal accidental cup-check ever. I'd love to see Jones be the one in pain after one of his many accidental eye pokes. Anybody else got an idea??

Kongo would be a good fight at HW but not for the same reasons you mention. Just merely because it would be interesting to watch. I of course would go with JBJ dominating Kongo.

After last night I'm wondering if his toughest test is the heavyweight division(jds, Cain, Werdum, hunt, Reem), or it could be be a middleweight nobody is talking about, that's right, I think Weidman could be the only one to dethrone Jones outside of winner of Aj and Rumble.

Kongo is with Bellator that isn't the kind of contract you can jsut get out of.
Struve would be a funny fight the first fight where Jones would be at a really big height disadvantage and someone with equal reach. Struve is also int ermsof skill at the right level he's top 10 and good all around but someone Jones should beat

A reigning champ who changes weightclass should only face another champ. Edgar already lost his belt when he moved to 145 and he still got Aldo right away.

After last night I'm wondering if his toughest test is the heavyweight division(jds, Cain, Werdum, hunt, Reem), or it could be be a middleweight nobody is talking about, that's right, I think Weidman could be the only one to dethrone Jones outside of winner of Aj and Rumble.

JJ has been out-sizing people at LHW for a while already. He is good, fast and strong. DC is a heavier, maybe better wrestler than CW and we saw what happened.

I would simply keep JJ very far away from the MWs, it's simply not interesting, despite vitor's armbar.

Back