Media Jones fires back at Israel Adesanya in his latest social media post

Adesanya only moved up after Jones did. He's just fighting first because Jones is taking his time to build his strength up to fight stronger/heavier fighters. Adesanya and his team both stated they will not fight Jones anytime soon, in the future maybe. Adesanya told Jones to give him 2 years, his coach didn't want the fight at all and said he would not let Adesanya fight Jones.

You can make timelines to fit your narrative, I'm going by what was actually said by Adesanya, his coach, and them turning down the fight when Jones offered it before moving up to HW.

This is what actually happened Gynosamya said his coach wouldn't let him fight Jones..

They wanted nothing to do with fighting Jones.

It's as simple as that.

Yeah it was obvious in the interview his coach doesn't want Adesnaya fighting Jones at all. He said he would not let the fight happen. He knows it's a bad match up for Adesanya and it doesn't seem like a winnable fight with his current skillset. Adesnaya wants the fight though, but he is smart enough to know he isn't ready for Jones yet. That's why he kept telling Jones to give him 2 years. They want Jones to slow down even more and give even more time for Adesanya to get better before challenging Jones.

You honestly think Jon is still in his prime? He's been sliding for a bit now

You asked how he's done against middleweights. I think hes done incredibly well overall. If you want to backtrack and say 'well Jon is now regressing" that's a different topic and you should have just started with that

You asked how he's done against middleweights. I think hes done incredibly well overall. If you want to backtrack and say 'well Jon is now regressing" that's a different topic and you should have just started with that
He hasnt done that well against middleweights tho. Most believe he lost his last few fights. I'm not trying to argue here. My opinion is that Jon could certainly beat Izzy, but it wouldnt be a blowout like others think

He hasnt done that well against middleweights tho. Most believe he lost his last few fights. I'm not trying to argue here. My opinion is that Jon could certainly beat Izzy, but it wouldnt be a blowout like others think

The only "mw" who has have him a challenge was Santos. He's blown out the rest of them. I do agree that Jon has regressed over the past few years but I do believe he beats Izzy rather convincingly

what did he say? he backed down like a prepubescent girl.

Btw, I’m not so sure about Jones being able to beat Israel as of now.

They're both absolutely insufferable, but boy would I love to see Jones brutalize Adesanya.

Other then the 2019 interviews in which Izzy says he'll move up in 2021? Jon knew the timeline and conveniently decides to make the move up after 10 years and 6 months later still hasn't got a fight...The Izzy ducking Jon narrative is fucking stupid, Jon left his division is he ducking Izzy or Jan?

Doesn't matter, Izzy looks dumb even talking about Jones who isn't even at 205 anymore, fuck JJones,

Yes he would have DESTROYED IZZY, he had the best wrestling at 205, noone was close,

He's done very well, and won, thats the truth, he won. Nothing else matters.

He was the GOAT if you include roid users.

Back