Jones,DC and Gus are the most elite at 205

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have Gustafsson who IMO has proven before twice that he can step up and make it a good fight for the belt against the best guys in the world. I think with the lack of talent/boring fighters at 205, Gus is a great match up for DC and could possibly set up Gus/Jones 2 somewhere down the line.

It's clear to any real fan that Gus, Jones and DC are head and shoulders above everyone else in the division. I wouldn't mind seeing these guys all fight each other again.

Edit: for people mentioning Rumble, IMO he is very one dimensional and not hard to beat. His last few wins have been very flukey. I will give him credit for beating Manuwa but other than that his last 3 wins are over opponents who are probably a lot better fighters than him who just had bad gameplans. The guy hasn't really earned a title shot in a lot of peoples eyes. I say feed him to Jones so we can forget about this hype job

AJ destroyed Gus in Stockholm just FYI. One sided beatdown.

Gus fan here FYI

Lol at "Not hard to beat"
One loss in the past four years.

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BDestroys%2BAlexander%2BGustafsson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif
Johnson >>Gus

Rumble beat Gus and he just put Glover down hard. KO'd both in the 1st round. You can take your "not elite" bullshit and fuck right off :)

Suplex City sounds like it's filled with retards

Edit: for people mentioning Rumble, IMO he is very one dimensional and not hard to beat. His last few wins have been very flukey. I will give him credit for beating Manuwa but other than that his last 3 wins are over opponents who are probably a lot better fighters than him who just had bad gameplans. The guy hasn't really earned a title shot in a lot of peoples eyes. I say feed him to Jones so we can forget about this hype job

Your posts actually make me cringe.
Rumble's last wins "Flukey"..

and if he isnt hard to beat you shoulda been the coach for Glover, Gus & Bader bud

To discount rumble like that is a joke. Amazing power, and excellent TDD.

9/10 Gus wins that fight. You must be new to mma or something

Not a chance in hell. Gus is way to easy to hit for him to beat a guy like rumble 9/10. 5/10 at most.

Rumble beat Gus and he just put Glover down hard. KO'd both in the 1st round. You can take your "not elite" bullshit and fuck right off :)
He is one dimensional. Seriously it's hilarious how people think he is more skilled than Gus

Just because he beat him. Dosen't mean he is better
So you just think Gus is better based on what?

Rumble destroyed him and has a better resume than Gus.

Rumbles best wins: Bader, Glover, Davis, Nog, Jimi

Gus best wins: Shogun, Jimi, Thiago Silva

Once again: Clearly Rumble>>>>Gus

I'll give you a 2/10 on this attempt. Not too subtle, but you rustled a good few.

Damn TS. Did Rumble hug your crush or something? He killed Gus and Glover in like 4 minutes total.

Took Bones 50 minutes to beat them.

LHW is probably the weakest division right now. There's barely a top 5 let alone a top 10. sad.

Back