Media Jones chasing Brock again now that DC trilogy is dead.

LOL you gotta love all of the salty Bones haters saying that Jones not moving up is proof that he's not the GOAT

Meanwhile those same basement dwellers defended GSP when he ducked Silva for years, which is even less of a weight difference than Jones going to heavy weight LOL

I can sympathize though, it must suck being a Bones hater and seeing him destroy all of their heroes.
How come Silva never fought Jones? Ducked him huh? What a pussy right?

Stipe and Jones are both around 230

I can even see Jones adding a bit of weight and coming in heavier than Stipe. I think Jones matches up well against Stipe too and could definitely win.

Lol @ Jon trying to cherry pick middle aged Lesnar. He is so terrified of Stipe and Francis it is ridiculous.
What about GSP cherry picking Michael Bisping? Was that ok then?

@TheToqueville nice call. it didnt take long for GSP hypocrisy to creep up into this thread

Pffff..lol I'll really believe this one only when the ref asks them to touch gloves.

at heavyweight, jones is a much easier fight for brock then cormier

Brock beats DC, Stipe, Notgonnaworkhere and Jones. Gtfo

You're wrong about Brock beating any of those guys but I have to commend you for the reference.
1z60zc.jpg

LOL you gotta love all of the salty Bones haters saying that Jones not moving up is proof that he's not the GOAT

Meanwhile those same basement dwellers defended GSP when he ducked Silva for years, which is even less of a weight difference than Jones going to heavy weight LOL

I can sympathize though, it must suck being a Bones hater and seeing him destroy all of their heroes.

Because GSP wasn’t calling out middleweights five seconds after saying “I’m not going to middleweight, you can’t make me”

Funny how Jones says he's not a heavyweight because those guys are too big for him when he's asked if he'll fight someone good

Now he's calling out a bloated old WWE dude that has to cut to make 265, and hasn't won in 9 years
Lol didnt he beat mark hunt few years ago?

Thought Jones liked chasing cocktail waitresses, guess he likes Brock better

Do you think everybody just forgot about your hero’s steroid past? Lol! Jones is out of the goat talk. Forever

brock vs ngannou
winner gets jones.

Must suck watching a fighter you like and seeing him destroy his own legacy.

Wtf is this shit??

Is brock in the process of renegotiating his wwe contract again or something??

Only reason why he teases the idea of coming back to mma is to scare Vince into giving him more $$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back