• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jones appearing next to Brendan Schaub. Towering over him.

Quit posting these height exposed pics when people are clearly standing closer to the camera.
It would be like claiming that Weidman is taller than Silva, despite them both being the same height.
ufc168_pc_gallery-ufc168_pc_043.jpg

Anderson-Silva-Chris-Weidman.jpg

I'm neutral on the guy. I guess his witty country colloquialisms are entertaining at times, but he starts to sound like a caricature of himself when he gets too deep in to the groove. Like a really really soft version of the cable guy or the DiceMan. I know he's not going for an actual fake character like those guys, but he tries too hard many times and it comes off insincere, like he briefly broke IN to character.

Im not a fan of the LA comedy scene, nor the comedians from there.
I grew up watching Carlin, Pryor, Murphy, Dice Clay, Sam Kinison etc.
Then I got Bill Burr, Patrice Oneal, Colin Quinn, Mitch Hedberg, Greg Giraldo, Bob Saget.

How could I like these LA whiners sir? Lol.

Im not a fan of the LA comedy scene, nor the comedians from there.
I grew up watching Carlin, Pryor, Murphy, Dice Clay, Sam Kinison etc.
Then I got Bill Burr, Patrice Oneal, Colin Quinn, Mitch Hedberg, Greg Giraldo, Bob Saget.

How could I like these LA whiners sir? Lol.

I'm right there with you, you son of a bitch!

I saw Eddy Murphy Raw Live.

I consider Norm MacDonald to be the greatest SNL Weekend Update anchor, but Colin Quinn is a very underrated 2nd place.

I used to watch Tough Crowd EVERY NIGHT. Giraldo, O'Neal, Nick Depaolo, Jim Norton, etc were regulars. One of my favorite episodes was Giraldo and Dennis Leary getting really catty and throwing insults at each other mid-show. I think Leary thought all the regulars would worship him because he got a movie and TV show and they didn't at the time.

that LA comedy scene is TOXIC AF.

I'm right there with you, you son of a bitch!

I saw Eddy Murphy Raw Live.

I consider Norm MacDonald to be the greatest SNL Weekend Update anchor, but Colin Quinn is a very underrated 2nd place.

I used to watch Tough Crowd EVERY NIGHT. Giraldo, O'Neal, Nick Depaolo, Jim Norton, etc were regulars. One of my favorite episodes was Giraldo and Dennis Leary getting really catty and throwing insults at each other mid-show. I think Leary thought all the regulars would worship him because he got a movie and TV show and they didn't at the time.

that LA comedy scene is TOXIC AF.

Tough crowd was awesome, that's probably why the cancelled it.
Louis CK too was up there.

IMG_20230824_152048_01.gif

Are they at a Subway? (eat fresh)
I’d get a Scottie Bowlway

Shuab lost height as soon as he left teh ufc.

upload_2023-8-24_16-6-18.jpeg

Jones vs Schuab in their primes… I think you’d be surprised.
I don’t think Schuab in his prime had anything to offer!

Unless you’re talking about stand-up comedy? Yes, then I definitely would be surprised. I think Jones probably has better material for stand-up than Gringo Papi

Back