• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones all of a Sudden asking for More Money Because Reyes almost beat him?

Rematch Jon does not just win he destroys,Reyes will be beat and finished

You sound like one of those mcg fans. It’s a pity Jones needed peds for any of his fights, though. Let alone his rematches. Never mind the original fights that were disputed wins.

You guys should be embarrassed. Come at me.

You sound like one of those mcg fans. It’s a pity Jones needed peds for any of his fights, though. Let alone his rematches. Never mind the original fights that were disputed wins.

He’s clean

You seem very concerned with what fighters other people like and want those fans to "come at you". You seem like the type of to unnecessarily park in the urinal closest to your fellow man and sneak a peak. Bless your gay heart

This usually happens when guys feel they dont have "it" anymore. They start asking for more money and then threaten to retire.

Reyes arguably beat him and Jones knows he'll likely lose to Reyes if they rematch.

Actually asking for a raise usually means you're feeling undervalued, and can make more with another company. Haven't you ever asked for a raise? At that point, if the company thinks you're worth more they'll pay you more, if they don't you quit and try to find another company that will pay you what you think you're worth. Sometimes you find one, sometimes you don't.

People who think they don't have "it" anymore rarely ask for raises -- if anything they usually accept a pay cut.

This is all a ploy and planned from the start to hype up the Reyes hematch, Dana is pulling Vince McCann 101. Everything’s going as scripted, the feud between Dana and Jones, this will go on a bit longer, than Jones will finally sign and make his long awaited return... problem is Jones being the lifelong screw up will pop for PEDs again, but in actuality this too is a conspiracy that Jones planned himself. He would rather suffer a life suspension in lieu of losing, an already disgraced Jones retires undefeated to live the good life in PNM after getting arrested on an unrelated gun charge.

Is he still taking roids? Thats the question.
Nah. It's really not the question. How much has he cut back, and will he keep that up or go full Bane Mode is the question.
They set everything up so the story would die down, while he continues to roid. They actually sacrificed the credibility of USADA for this guy. Crazy.

Some people still think fighters fight for fun... Just like you go to work everyday just for fun...

Some fucking people out there do go to work for fun. How these freaks manage it I have no clue.

This usually happens when guys feel they dont have "it" anymore. They start asking for more money and then threaten to retire.

Reyes arguably beat him and Jones knows he'll likely lose to Reyes if they rematch.

Ne he didn't arguably beat him. He beat him and got robbed.

If u wanted me to go from lwh to hw to fight mike tyson . U would have to pay me the same amount or more. Not sure what the argument is

Jones has won decisively the two rematches he's been in. I doubt he'd likely lose to Reyes in their rematch.

If the fight sells well he makes more, I don't see the issue.

I signed a contract for my job (or agreed to one through my union). If i didn't like the terms i didn't have to sign it, if i don't like the terms now i can quit... excuse my ignorance of Jones' gripes but uh, there's no one to blame but himself?

Yes Jones is a bum. He should really be paying the ufc to let him fight

Actually asking for a raise usually means you're feeling undervalued, and can make more with another company. Haven't you ever asked for a raise? At that point, if the company thinks you're worth more they'll pay you more, if they don't you quit and try to find another company that will pay you what you think you're worth. Sometimes you find one, sometimes you don't.

People who think they don't have "it" anymore rarely ask for raises -- if anything they usually accept a pay cut.
Didn't he recently sign a new contract?

What sponsorship's does Jones have atm? When these champions prolong their status isn't that money in the bank?

Jones has won decisively the two rematches he's been in. I doubt he'd likely lose to Reyes in their rematch.
Jon Jones has failed drug tests for both fights and he decisively won 1 of those fights, he was suspended for the other.

You seem very concerned with what fighters other people like and want those fans to "come at you". You seem like the type of to unnecessarily park in the urinal closest to your fellow man and sneak a peak. Bless your gay heart

Oh look at this clown. He comes with gay accusations. I guess we can assume you actually have shit for a rebuttal, then? I’ll just assume you were not the captain of the debate team.

Like your hero Jon Jones, I’m a good person so, I don’t sink to that level. I can’t be trolled. And certainly not by the intellectual likes of you.

lol.

Back