Jones @ -300 fav, Gus +210

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The odds are pretty one-sided from what I see.

Is that mainly because of the turabinol thing or because he devastated Cormier?

He ia considered the GOAT by many. How often is a GOAT candidate not the clear favorite in the betting odds?

Im betting my moms basement on Gus

The odds are pretty one-sided from what I see.

Is that mainly because of the turabinol thing or because he devastated Cormier?

The odds in your thread title make no sense FYI. Current line on 5dimes is:

Jones -255
Gus +235

I've looked at 5 different sites and they all vary from what I posted and what you posted

TS is a liar

I think he's just confused and doesn't realize how odds work, or just mistyped, or...hell IDK. But you aren't gonna have a favorite at -133 and a dog at +310 LOL. Everyone would make $ with odds like that.

The odds in your thread title make no sense FYI. Current line on 5dimes is:

Jones -255
Gus +235
Just scrolling down first 10 posts or so, this the only possible lines that could exist ( meaning jones has to be 20 cents higher the favorite AT THE LEAST)

I think he's just confused and doesn't realize how odds work, or just mistyped, or...hell IDK. But you aren't gonna have a favorite at -133 and a dog at +310 LOL. Everyone would make $ with odds like that.
Lol- exactly, bet both sides and make $$ no matter what. This doesn't exist

Let’s be honest, even if Jones was clean he is going to beat Gus. He is just a more skilled fighter. Gus has been given more free titty shots than anyone else I know, and he is over hyped.

It’s because everyone knows that
Jones is juicing but still going to fight.

Lol- exactly, bet both sides and make $$ no matter what. This doesn't exist

Are you stupid or what..?
-133 means you have to put 100 to take 133 for Jones.
+310 means you have to put 100 to take 310 for Gustafsson.

How will you make money if, let say, you put 100 on Jones and 100 on Gustaffson? (given Jones wins, which according to the bookie is the much more possible scenario)?
You will eventually earn the net sum of 33$. And you would have lost 100$ which means that you will be a total of -67$ down.

Big change from his previous -700 lmao.

Jones is the best fighter I have ever seen, not surprised he is favourite. Gus coming from a long lay off as well.

How will you make money if, let say, you put 100 on Jones and 100 on Gustaffson? (given Jones wins, which according to the bookie is the much more possible scenario)?
You will eventually earn the net sum of 33$. And you would have lost 100$ which means that you will be a total of -67$ down.

A -133 means you bet $133 to make $100....

Uh oh....

Somebody help this man quick

Back