• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Roids Bones Jones

Mark Asenter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Anyone who has any dignity, for one second... clear your head of everything else and tell me you can say with a straight face:

Jones has not, knowingly, taken any performance enhancing drugs!

Is it possible he is telling the truth and all those micro positive results, were in fact beyond his control and a consequence of supplements, mistakes, etc.? Yes.

Likely? Absolutely NOT!

I respect those of you who say, "I don't care if he did it, he is that dominant and for me that makes him the Goat. However, please don't insult everyone by denying his use with your extreme mental gymnastics.

Are there others who cheat, absolutely. However, this sport is setup on all fighters agreeing to a set of rules. In this respect, they all start of on a level playing field.

How much of that is eroded when someone starts several steps ahead of everyone else?

Can we really call someone Goat GOAT, when they have very likely CHEATED?

<Fedor23>

Just enjoy the show brother.

Back