Jon Jones

JimtheJake

Undisputed Sh!t Post Champion 2016
@purple
Reaction score
I miss him.

I was never a huge fan of his but I think I was just upset with this absolute dominance. Now that he's gone I feel a little empty. If it wasn't for Conor and Fedor's imminent return my interest would be starting to tale off.

I'm already tired of reading about R3 EVERYWHERE.

The GOAT will return and he is dearly missed

He's going to be back, 100% chance.

Lack of "Who's the dirtiest fighter" threads lately too. And drug abuse gossip, and eye poke threads... good riddance.

I can't stand the guy, but at least there's no doubt that he fights the best of the best. So sick of hearing how Ronda is the big "once in a generation" fighter.

Lack of "Who's the dirtiest fighter" threads lately too. And drug abuse gossip, and eye poke threads... good riddance.

Thankfully Paul Harris gave us some eye pokes this weekend, can't post about them here, though.

Which is a shame.

I can't stand the guy, but at least there's no doubt that he fights the best of the best. So sick of hearing how Ronda is the big "once in a generation" fighter.

She is though. Every sport has that athlete that is or was ahead of the competition. Like Bobby Orr in the 70's skating circles around everyone, now everyone tries to be Bobby Orr. She's special at this time and will be remembered as a trailblazer.

Jones is among my least favorite athletes in any sport. But I have to agree with you.
The sport needs him back.
He is obviously one of the best mixed martial artists we have ever seen, and it will be a shame if his career is cut short by his doing or otherwise.

She is though. Every sport has that athlete that is or was ahead of the competition. Like Bobby Orr in the 70's skating circles around everyone, now everyone tries to be Bobby Orr. She's special at this time and will be remembered as a trailblazer.

Like Royce beating greats such as Keith Hackney?

TmWBg2g.gif

Yeah, AKA needs some more humbling.

Back