Jon Jones will look like Mcgregor in his next fight

I can see it.

he doesnt have a lot of punching power in a division where we've seen guys breathe on a chin and they fall. Maybe Jones' weight won't translate and he will be even worse at HW where KO power is so important.

Unlikely, Jones is clever and not many heavyweights utilize leg kicks like Jones does.

Jon Jones will be ready at heavyweight.
The thing with Jones and his Coaches is they will have a plan and execute that plan according to who they fight.

I would really like to see Jones fight Stipe. Would be a great match up.

Conor has been beat many times, Jones never has, he is on a different universe than Conor. Jones skill level is much better than all UFC HW's. Jones by coasting easily against them all

Yeah that may be.
But I am never ever betting against JBJ.
Dude knows how to win fights.

He is rumoured to fight the winner of Stipe vs Ngannou.
Thats a tall order even for all the HWs.

Yeah that may be.
But I am never ever betting against JBJ.
Dude knows how to win fights.

He is rumoured to fight the winner of Stipe vs Ngannou.
Thats a tall order even for all the HWs.

Exactly. While I think he should, Jones will not be taking a few warm up fights against cans who take dives

iu

jones always performes good after long layoffs dc 2 gus 2

No just no. You want him to lose your bias shows.

LOL all the McNugget fans looking to take the heat off of Conors embarrassing beat down

Jones never turns and gives back when he wants out, nor does he give his chin up when hes got a dead leg.

When his arm is hyper extending from a guy on TRT he fights back, destroys him and makes him tap

When his toe is mangled he continues fighting and wins

Conor is a pussy

jon jones loses to jon jones and father time only.

Shertards putting Conor’s name next to Jones always rustles my jimmies and it’s really hard to tell if they’re trolling or not.

The man has dominated for 10 YEARS, unbeaten if you take the DQ out, cleared the division for 3 generation and ended the careers of all Sherdog’s favourite roided to the gill fighters.

Unlike fragile Conor, Jones is the most mentally resilient fighter ever seen who has never been rocked, ate bombs like nothing and will walking straight and encircle you like a psychopath in round 5 while you wish it was over for the sake of your legs.
Unlike Jones, Conor was never afraid to move up at any weight class and was an actual 2 weight world champion

Give him Overeem, Blaydes or Volkov on his 1st fight at HW, and see the outcome before we judge him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back