Jon Jones Weakness

Dragin'Don

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seem to be his lower legs. I know he is fond of knee attacks . Perhaps someone should exploit his very thin calve / Shin. I'm thinking a well placed 45 deg downward sick kick to the center of his shin should do it .That seems to be the only ***** in armour I could really see

jon-jones-nike2.jpg

If you can somehow get under him, and get him to drop some illegal elbows, you'll definitely increase your chances of winning.

Make him fight Weidman... seriously you guys are retarded.

My first thought is his skinny legs

Maybe his mind after that

You guys with this concept that skinny legs are a "weakness" are being fucking ridiculous.

This is one of the great Nak Muay ever
3814823720626929028342005870080n_1.jpg

His legs are skinnier than Jon's. Anderson doesn't exactly have tree trucks. Leg thickness doesn't equate to being able to deal with legkicks. It's a stupid conclusion a lot of you jump to make up for your own lack of striking knowledge.

Anyway, his weakness is his footwork and lack of headmovement. He's very hittable if you're a mobile

we should stop looking for weaknesses in Jones because he just doesn't have any obvious ones. His wrestling base and length is hard for any fighter to compete with. Cormier has a shot because he probably is one of the best wrestlers in mma.

You guys with this concept that skinny legs are a "weakness" are being fucking ridiculous.

This is one of the great Nak Muay ever
3814823720626929028342005870080n_1.jpg

His legs are skinnier than Jon's. Anderson doesn't exactly have tree trucks. Leg thickness doesn't equate to being able to deal with legkicks. It's a stupid conclusion a lot of you jump to make up for your own lack of striking knowledge.

Anyway, his weakness is his footwork and lack of headmovement. He's very hittable if you're a mobile

True. IMO he is vulnerable to leg kicks because he tends to put a lot of weight on his front leg. It is partly due to his strong wrestling and belief that he can counter leg attacks with TDs. A LHW version of Barboza would be an interesting match up for Bones...

His weakness would probably be movement. I have never seen him once stand in front of someone that is swinging at him and use head movement or side steps. Every single time his opponent throws he backs up. Every time. Someone could use that fact to not let him get reset to throw those unorthodox techniques he does. I think the strategy Edgar used against Penn in the first fight would work..a lot of in and out quick and dancing around him in circles, but these guys are too big and slow for that.

In that case they are very small indeed. But the actual bone seems pretty normal to me.

I'd give those legs 6/10, will not break in contact.

Back