Jon Jones vs Khabib computer simulations shows how Jones would beat Khabib

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Jon Jones is the mastermind goat. He can figure out ANY weakness against any fighter. The computer Jon Jones, has all the skills the real world Jon Jones has, minus the ability to commit crime.

The way these computers work is by taking the highest percentage route to winning given the skillset. Jon Jones a man who knows multiple ways to win specifically CHOSE to SUB Khabib with a kimura. DESPITE all the ways Jones could have won, he chose to target Khabib with a kimura. Is this a lesson for Dustin?

So I want to get this straight.

You Put Jones 205 lbs. Vs Khabib 155 lbs in UFC game......

and because jones used a sub that takes a major strength advantage to pull off you think a blueprint has been set??

<mma3>
<36>

LOL okay I'll bite. If Jones is so called the mastermind goat that attacks all weaknesses, how come he couldn't take down or out strike a 1 legged Santos for 25 minutes? Jon was gifted that injury as the way that fight went down it would have been very rough for his chin if Santos could move properly.

KHabib wins via mflying Tiramisu knee

I want to see a computer simulation of Jon Jones vs USADA

NO SHIT. would pernell whitaker lose to Mike Tyson also :rolleyes:

Jones wins by being bigger, faster, stronger, and having way more tools to use. Khabib is a fantastic wrestler of course but the size disparity is too much.

So I want to get this straight.

You Put Jones 205 lbs. Vs Khabib 155 lbs in UFC game......

and because jones used a sub that takes a major strength advantage to pull off you think a blueprint has been set??

<mma3>
<36>

come on bro this is 2019 you're not supposed to get trolled by something like that

LOL okay I'll bite. If Jones is so called the mastermind goat that attacks all weaknesses, how come he couldn't take down or out strike a 1 legged Santos for 25 minutes? Jon was gifted that injury as the way that fight went down it would have been very rough for his chin if Santos could move properly.

KHabib wins via mflying Tiramisu knee

Couldn't take down santos?? he tried one half heart attempt the entire fight...fact is this...if jon can take down gus and dc, he most certainly can take down santos...he took dc down multiple times in their 1st fight....

Jon Jones is the mastermind goat. He can figure out ANY weakness against any fighter. The computer Jon Jones, has all the skills the real world Jon Jones has, minus the ability to commit crime.

The way these computers work is by taking the highest percentage route to winning given the skillset. Jon Jones a man who knows multiple ways to win specifically CHOSE to SUB Khabib with a kimura. DESPITE all the ways Jones could have won, he chose to target Khabib with a kimura. Is this a lesson for Dustin?

giphy.gif

What does "Jon Jones is the mastermind goat" even mean.
Seriously.

You just slung words together. He is not the mastermind of the word goat. He is not the mastermind of how to be a goat. What are you talking about?

And what does a stupid video game simulation of Jon Jones vs Khabib have to do with Dustin Poirier?
Seriously.
You kids need to get out more.

Brilliant. Jon beats a guy that weighs in 50 pounds less than him. Who would have believed it??

Shit, Jon wiped the floor w/ Khabib. That was a poor display of fighting, Khabib should be ashamed.

it makes no sense
the thread
the simulation
the submission

USADA is 3-0 already vs Jon Jones
How so? As far as i know he is competing with PEDs in his system. If anything its KO - Jones wins. Who else after ban on testosterone replacement was allowed to do that? aaron pico?

Back