Jon Jones vs. Cain Velasquez

Fight at LHW Jon Jones still the champ by decision.,
Fight at HW Cain still the champ by decision or tko.

Cain is not a tiny pudgy contender. He is the champ and holds the most prestigious belt. I would still pick Cain to beat Jones. He can beat any other hw, but Cain is a different beast.

Fight at LHW Jon Jones still the champ by decision.,
Fight at HW Cain still the champ by decision or tko.

There is no way in hell that Cain could make lhw in a healthy way.

Jones wins by cain getting injured drinking water after weigh in's...

LOL why would a 220lb Jones fight a 245lb Cain at HW ?

Jones' haters are a very frustrated bunch today. They can't stand that Jones is the GOAT LHW and there's no way Gus is going to win that belt as long as Jones is King.

Jones out chael'ed chael..out grinded DC..out struck gus...stayed in the pocket/clinch with glover who is known for heavy hands...so last 4 fights he has basically used opponents strenght as his own and won the match.

So against Cain he would out cain cain?...that would be a sight!

I think that the Cormier fight was a good indicator. For me, it proved that Jones would transform well in the HW div. A 240lbs bulked up Jones would probably beat Cain in a very similar way, but it

Cain's strategy wouldn't work against Bones as we saw last night.

badly for jones.

no 5inch height and foot long reach advantage there.

Cain would win but it'd be a good one fer sure.

Lol

Unfortunately, Jones isn't a dumb shit like his 'fans'/trolls; consequently, he will never fight at HW.

Maybe when Cain turns 40, Jones will entertain a superfight. Reminds me a lot of GSP prudently turning down any notion of fight Anderson Silva.

Back