Jon Jones' Vegan Diet is doing so well for him

Bu11etproof_JBE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Makes him fight like a complete sissy.

Put some meat back on that plate, maybe he'll regain that killer instinct. Until then, this is what you'll get.

0-2 in his last 2. Pathetic.

Physically he looked the same. Just getting older and not allowed to pump gear so he's not as ferocious as he used to be..

But older? 32, that's old? I mean, Reyes is just 2 years younger? I feel like age is irrelevant here.

Needs moar horse meat IMO

Oh look, another stupid uneducated science denying meathead.

But older? 32, that's old? I mean, Reyes is just 2 years younger? I feel like age is irrelevant here.
CroCop was 32 when he joined the UFC and had more career fights than couple of UFC divisions combined. Mileage is just as if not more important than age.

Vegan diet is the reason why Fedor lost vs Bader

No, it was youth and wrestling

Yeah the problem is meat,and not turinabol tight?
I think he is facing better opposition and that's it

MMA fans are uneducated and don’t have a clear perspective on “primes” due to the fact there’s been champions in their mid to late 30’s in the UFC.

Newsflash : those late bloomers where using steroids or had minimal fights in their younger years

An athletes prime is from age 20-30. The best being 25-30 when experience should match their physicality. The body starts to decline by age 30.

If MMA had a awesome pipeline of amateurs coming out after high school/college years (like you do for most major sports) you would never see a mid 30 year old or above champion.

That being said, Jon should eat some steak. Vegans are pussies

Last edited:
Imagine if Nick and Nate were eating rare steaks. Everybody would be getting slapped for no fucking reason.

Funny that vegans are accused of being annoying when it's (most likely meat-eating) people like those in the thread here who completely lose their minds and start to insult others for no reason..

Back