Media Jon Jones - Usman is the greatest African fighter of all time!

Absolutely never any love for my boy Anthony Njokuani in these threads

SnivelingAcceptableHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Your AV couldn't be more festive

Are we gonna go down the Nations lists and start recognizing fighters by the countries they were born in or can we just recognize them for their greatness in the sport they choose. Where your born should have little bearing on the sport or skill you're recognized for.

Your AV couldn't be more festive
I know right.

@bigwaverider made it. You almost can't see my old avatar, it's that festive.

I hate Christmas, but I'd have to be a real savage to deny a month of wearing it after he exploded a bomb in a Xmas gift shop to make mine... It even has a moving Shadface.

For stupid people who doesn't even know what a book is, yes, you are right. Coming from a "person" like you, nothing new.
You're too stupid for words. You may be the dumbest person on Sherdog and that is quite the feat.

I know right.

@bigwaverider made it. You almost can't see my old avatar, it's that festive.

I hate Christmas, but I'd have to be a real savage to deny a month of wearing it after he exploded a bomb in a Xmas gift shop to make mine... It even has a moving Shadface.

Lol just noticed it

I feel like if I look hard enough I'll see a young Macaulay Culkin in there somewhere

Marty is from Nebraska.

Jones is from New York and most likely has several European granddaddys.

One of the rare times I disagree with Jon GOAT Jones.

The top 3 African fighters in the UFC are:

1- Platinum Mike Perry
2- Israel Adesanya
3- Kamaruddeen Uthman

Wrong. Ngannou is better than Usman.

If you disagree, ask yourself this; who would win a fight? Big Frank, or Marty from Nebraska?

He's also better than Israel for the same reason.

Wrong. Ngannou is better than Usman.

If you disagree, ask yourself this; who would win a fight? Big Frank, or Marty from Nebraska?

He's also better than Israel for the same reason.

How old are you?
Do you still live with your parents?
Why do you open threads about Usman/Colby/Nate/Gamebred since you have no idea that in MMA there are several weight divisions, not only HW?

Will Usman make Africa great again against Colby?

Discuss!

define great? If by great you mean no longer subject to corruption, famine, war and chaos; the answer is absolutely not.

If you mean will he make some Nigerians proud, the answer is yes, probably.

How old are you?
Do you still live with your parents?
Why do you open threads about Usman/Colby/Nate/Gamebred since you have no idea that in MMA there are several weight divisions, not only HW?
I actually have heard of weight classes, thanks.

My point is that you can't claim to be a better fighter than someone if you can't beat them in a fight.

If you challenged me to a game of basketball, and you shoot more hoops, who's the better player? I could complain all day about who weighed more, but you'd still have proven your superiority.

Same goes for all proper sports.

I actually have heard of weight classes, thanks.

My point is that you can't claim to be a better fighter than someone if you can't beat them in a fight.

If you challenged me to a game of basketball, and you shoot more hoops, who's the better player? I could complain all day about who weighed more, but you'd still have proven your superiority.

Same goes for all proper sports.

Decent answer, I withdraw my 2 first questions. :)

I do agree with the analogy, but we are talking here about who is the best in his weight class and then we compare their results, not how would they do in an actual fight.

Sure, Struve can beat the shit out of Mighty Mouse and Sergei Pavlovich can beat Khabib, but this doesn't mean Struve and Sergei are better fighters than Khabib and Mighty Mouse, if we judge their performances in their divisions.

Unpopular opinion:
Adesanya jabs Ngannou for 3 or 5 rounds, Ngannou gasses in the 1st.

Back