Jon Jones tweets about possibly fighting Stipe Miocic

I wasnt aware you had a question.
Huh?
How do I justify them not being in their primes when they were not 29?

Your question doesnt quite make sense.

Try rephrasing it and ill answer it if I can.

It's simple. You said Shogun was in his prime because he was 29 and champion (althought you later backpedaled), but that reasoning doesn't apply to Machida, Rashad, Rampage, etc. so how can you tell they were in their primes?

:)

Why do tweets never load on this fucking website unless I open them in a new tab?

ONT: Jones would get wrecked. Unless he goes the Übereem route with loads of horse meat. Then he might stand a chance.

It's simple. You said Shogun was in his prime because he was 29 and champion (althought you later backpedaled), but that reasoning doesn't apply to Machida, Rashad, Rampage, etc. so how can you tell they were in their primes?

Oh boy. Wrong again.

You are consistently and repeatedly confused which makes educating you an impossibility

You type the same gibberish and after correcting you and informing you, you repeat the same fallacious nonsense.

Facts and information are seemingly and regrettably pointless to you.

So I exit this obtuse exchange with this-

Jones beat the shit out of your favorite fighter (s)

At no point in their careers would they stand a chance against his superior skill.

Least of all Shogun.

I saw the fight and you're still ducking my question.

How do you justify Machida, Rampage, Rashad, etc. being in their primes when they were not 29, champions or in the peak of their careers?

Answer please.

Can't speak for the other guy, but to give a simple answer, every dog has his day , or in this case, night.

He needs to get his life in order first.

Then fighting a contender at HW. Then Stipe.

Oh boy. Wrong again.

You are consistently and repeatedly confused which makes educating you an impossibility

You type the same gibberish and after correcting you and informing you, you repeat the same fallacious nonsense.

Facts and information are seemingly and regrettably pointless to you.

So I exit this obtuse exchange with this-

Jones beat the shit out of your favorite fighter (s)

At no point in their careers would they stand a chance against his superior skill.

Least of all Shogun.

Exactly, you can't justify this statement:

All of those guys were in their prime when Jones fought them

Made you contradict yourself, made you backpedal, made you duck very simple questions.

Perhaps i'm done toying with you here, lol

Cheers.

Jones has been teasing this jump up to HW for years and I don't think now and never have thought he had any intention of actually going through with it. He's just trying to keep the spotlight on himself, Stipe would bully him and he knows that perfectly well.

Okay Number1SaltBroker but there is a reason why Jones never fought at HW.

Any top 15 HW would walk through his best punches like a bead curtain lol. Any 250lb plus solid grappler would keep his back on the cage and then the floor like it was superglued.

Would be an easy win for Stipe.
It's like a bigger and better Gustafsson with KO Power.

Back