Jon Jones tested only once in 2018

Cormier has provided 11 samples

That is not the same as being tested 11 times

Hes only been visited by testers on six occasions

Ps. We already know this. Your thread is like a week late

Speaks volumes

DC: Here's extra piss to look at

Jones: Catch me if you can! (hides under cage)

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

He is not active,I believe they tested him just to keep him in the records.
he is 'not active' because he is suspended for steroid abuse. They should be testing him even more often to ensure his suspension does not act as a time he can juice to gills before coming back.

He is not active,I believe they tested him just to keep him in the records.
this would mean that when he gets his suspension he has to serve the full time as he is currently not being tested. same with Lesnar who still has six months since re entering usada testing.

he is 'not active' because he is suspended for steroid abuse. They should be testing him even more often to ensure his suspension does not act as a time he can juice to gills before coming back.
even when suspended people need to be tested. Look no further then Lesnar. he still has six months to go because he quit usada testing program

Doesn't it correlate with activity?
I mean if you’re suspended for roiding one would imagine you’d be tested for continued roiding. After all, people on probation still have s probe officer testing their piss. The whole thing smells like shit

While Cormier for instance was tested 11 times.

I don’t think it’s possible to argue that USADA isn’t tottaly corrupt.
So how does this point to corruption.

DC is an active fighter, has fought for a title,, and has been visited by testers six times (including being targetted)

Jones is inactive, won't be fighting for four years and has been visited once (but we don't know if he has missed tests)

Where is the corruption?

I mean if you’re suspended for roiding one would imagine you’d be tested for continued roiding. After all, people on probation still have s probe officer testing their piss. The whole thing smells like shit
And he has been tested, twice during that time

We also don't know if he has missed tests

For jones to roid during that period he would have had to have known in advance that he wouldn't be tested for nine months Otherwise he could have been tested at any time

While Cormier for instance was tested 11 times.

I don’t think it’s possible to argue that USADA isn’t tottaly corrupt.
no, but it is fairly easy to argue you are a total dumbass.
While this is the 10000's thread on the exact same thing, in all of them it was noted that Jon is suspended with no date to come back while DC is an active fighter on the roster.

There's absolutely no reason to test Jon. Same as they didn't test GSP or Lesnar while they were out.

DC has been in contention for the heavyweight title. Jon Jones hasn't had a fight chedueled. Are you a moron or do you just look for a reason to cry about corruption that isn't even occuring?

Last edited:
Heres DC's numbers

Considering hes been in two title fights, seven visits from testers isnt excessive.. if anything I would expect it to be a little bit higher

DlN0nE2XcAAJKBm

Since USADA gets paid by the UFC I'm 1000 % sure Uncle Dana had a talk with them about getting Jon Jones back in the cage for another big money fight. Sure makes you wonder how many times will they test Brock Lesnar before his title fight? I'm also 1000 % sure any test that comes up PED positive for Brock will predictably come in a few days after the fight.

Back