Jon Jones such a hypocrite on fighting Cain

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He keeps saying he would fight Cain in a heartbeat, then says he would stay at 205. I think Jones just waiting for Cain to be past his prime and claim to be GOAT if he beats Cain at like 35...... He knows the prime Cain would crush him.

he actually said he would move up to hw for the right fight/money or did you miss that part, or just pretending he didnt say that

he actually said he would move up to hw for the right fight/money or did you miss that part, or just pretending he didnt say that

Yeah but he didn't really seem eager to do so. He made it clear he's not moving up to HW anytime soon at all.

Cain doesn't even have a return date to try to unify the title, you can't blame Jones for not saying that he'd fight him right away.

He doesn't need to fight Cain. Cain is in another weight class. If he wants to fight Cain, that's great. If not, can't hold it against him.

The effort to hate jones is getting hilarious. I'm not a fan of his personally but some people will just find any reason to discredit him.

He said he'd fight Cain. What more do u want?!! He doesn't have to move up permanently

Bone's statements imply that he is looking for a super-fight with Cain and only Cain.

He is basically saying anything to piss off DC. Cain is biggest name on the roster at AKA.

Yeah but he didn't really seem eager to do so. He made it clear he's not moving up to HW anytime soon at all.

Gather the money to pay his required purse then. Some of you are not invested in him challenging himself. You just want to see the guy lose. LOL! Paper thin motives.

Cain vs Jones would be pointless. I'd like to see Cain win a few more fights for this to be considered a superfight.

Health wise it would be smart to move up to HW (other than taking HW punches) in a few years rather than continue to cut

Cain murders everybody he fights. Everybody. How people even entertain the idea that Jones could beat him is beyond me.

He is basically saying anything to piss off DC. Cain is biggest name on the roster at AKA.

??? He didnt initiate the talk about Cain. They specifically asked him if he would fight cain in the press conference. He said he would.

Health wise it would be smart to move up to HW (other than taking HW punches) in a few years rather than continue to cut

Jones said making LHW is easy he doesnt have to cut that much at all, hence why hes said in the past about moving down to MW.

why? he is making lhw easier than ever. He was 218 3 weeks out and said he had to up his calories this time so he wouldnt be too light.

Hendricks weighs more lol

Jones is the current King of MMA, if the fans or Cain want that fight let him lose the weight and fight Jones at LHW. Its not Jones job to spend 8 -12 months training into a new body he does not know how it will work.

Back