Media Jon Jones spending the millions he got for choking out Gane

991.gif
Don't get triggered little fella.

All will be ok

I don’t own any giant gold chains - do you, clown?
awww did i strike a nerve?

I own a good amount of gold, chains as well, for investment purposes. I bet you have all your funds in a checking/savings account, clown.

Ah so its an investment thing!! He'll be trading it soon then haha

awww did i strike a nerve?

I own a good amount of gold, chains as well, for investment purposes. I bet you have all your funds in a checking/savings account, clown.

Makes total sense why you are defending it so hard then. You've been suckered into buying it LOL

I think Jones is gonna go broke within 5 years after his retirement. If you think his life has been a mess in the past couple of years, just wait til you see broke retired Jones go full super saiyan cocaine.
I doubt it. Jones took 3 years off and had no issues. Remember, he’s had 15 title fights. That’s a ton of money. Also, don’t act like you don’t know about watches as an investment.

Did anyone actually watch the video, he didn't spend $3 million, he took a $40k Rolex DayDate at the end.

I have criticisms of Jones, but he is rich and the UFC heavyweight champion. Im not gonna say shit about him buying a nice watch. Good for him

Watched the entire video, the title is rather misleading, should've been

sleazy sales guy tries to sell the entire shop to one guy, ends up selling one watch for 50k

I hope this is just some bullshit marketing deal and he's not actually spending that money.
"Shops $3M worth of jewelry" - but he didn't buy every single item he was shown. He bought two things. So he probably BOUGHT, what, $100K of jewelry? Insane to me, I don't even wear a cheap, basic watch, but there's a lot of hyperbole going on here.

"Shops $3M worth of jewelry" - but he didn't buy every single item he was shown. He bought two things. So he probably BOUGHT, what, $100K of jewelry? Insane to me, I don't even wear a cheap, basic watch, but there's a lot of hyperbole going on here.

Ah ok clickbait makes sense.

I don’t get this obsession with jewellery. Never have, never will. But to each his own. He can throw money out of the window for all I care, it’s his to spend as he sees fit.
I'm satisfied with my $35 Timex, but narcissists tend to care about their appearance more than others.

Last edited:
Watches don't depreciate in value.

In fact, they frequently go up.

A lot of rich people invest in watches for this reason.
watches can of course depreciate in value. but yeah, some can and do go up.

I dont think so..its not a coinidence that they are filming this Jon is getting that sponsor money by affliating his name with jewellery brands that are shown
he's not sponsoring rolex........

Makes total sense why you are defending it so hard then. You've been suckered into buying it LOL
It's ok dude, we get it, you know dick about investing and precious metals. We'll just keep it moving

Back