• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones "send the deal": Ngannou

Ngannou would walk through him like a hot knife through butter and put him in a coma.

he knows this, which is why he will keep flapping his junkie mouth but never actually fighting him. Just like he did with stipe.

I don’t like stipe at all but he would fucking butcher Jones too

all talk

Even if he beats Francis you guys will keep saying stuff like Francis was overrated etc

lol, he would get killed.
I would watch.
Probably not going to happen.

Hendo weighed in at 207lbs and has weighed in at 199lbs against DC. Jones will never fight anyone bigger.
DC was bigger the Jones in both their fights on fight night, guaranteed. Gus may have been as well

He has a better chance against Stipe than he does against Nigerian Frank.

He called out brock Lesnar. You think he is scared of Francis??lol. Quit hatin'!!!
Oh, he called him out? So when did he sign to fight Lesnar? Oh, he didn't? So it was literally just talk?

Huh

People saying jones will lose. Just talk
I guess we'll never know unless he actually goes ahead and moves to HW. It's been 5+ years since he's been talking about it, but here we are, still waiting.

If he would have no trouble moving up, why doesn't he? Why keep cutting weight when he could save himself that pain and fight at HW?

Weekend of cocaine Jones eats Ngannou best shots and decisions him via eyepokes and kicks to the knee

I guess we'll never know unless he actually goes ahead and moves to HW. It's been 5+ years since he's been talking about it, but here we are, still waiting.

If he would have no trouble moving up, why doesn't he? Why keep cutting weight when he could save himself that pain and fight at HW?
Being the Goat is hard to leave behind...and it could be a permanent leave if he isnt wise... doubt he would come back to LHW unless it's just a super fight and comes straight back. But its risky and complicated

Someone who can more or less match him for reach and can hit that hard doesn't sound good on paper for Jones. I wonder would Jones be able to get him down and control him, hit him with elbows like he's never got before.

I'd imagine Jones would be 230-240 and Francis may stay in the 250's for this one. Tis interesting.

Jones will NEVER fight Francis Ngannou, NEVER.

Wolf ticket like the last time :

D2sDaILX4AAu_-Z.jpg
That's funny but let's be real. How many times has Stipe fought since then? Stipe has plenty of mega fights he could take. Blaming Jones for Stipe's inactivity and lack of engaging to seal it is good ole vitriol

That's funny but let's be real. How many times has Stipe fought since then? Stipe has plenty of mega fights he could take. Blaming Jones for Stipe's inactivity and lack of engaging to seal it is good ole vitriol
Jones has been talking about moving to HW for about 6 years. He is off the juice, he is not moving to HW now.

the dude legit said he would not like to fight Reyes again, because there is too much risk.

He is not fighting Francis, just clout chasing. I would love him to prove me wrong, but I doubt it.
He said Reyes is to much risk FOR THE MONEY. Meaning he wants A BIG MONEY FIGHT. He earned it. Dont blame him blame Dana for not pulling all the stops the second he said it

Jones has been talking about moving to HW for about 6 years. He is off the juice, he is not moving to HW now.
In what capacity have you seen Dana pulling all the stops and throwing down rightfully earned big money to make that happen? Not at all. For Jones to fight Stipe or Frank he EARNED the biggest paycheck the UFC has paid. Blaming him for Dana's poor biz in that regard is wrong

Back