Media Jon Jones rips ESPN+ yet again.

That's not our Jon Jones, that's some beta who uses his pronouns on his Twitter profile.

“Additional fee”.

I didn’t realise you had to pay for UFC.

I watch it for free from Buffalo Wild Wings while pretending the people sitting next to me are my friends so nobody knows I came there alone.

Why are all americans constantly whinning about this?
How much does it cost?
I truly dont understand. You guys pay a shit load of money for shitty TV programms like Fox or CNN and are complaining about a monthly subscription.
Can Somebody explain?!

Why are all americans constantly whinning about this?
How much does it cost?
I truly dont understand. You guys pay a shit load of money for shitty TV programms like Fox or CNN and are complaining about a monthly subscription.
Can Somebody explain?!
It's not necessarily cheap.

People don't want to pay $50 a year for a service they're not going to use (ESPN+). It's just an unnecessary barrier that pisses people off.

It's the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak.

It's not necessarily cheap.

People don't want to pay $50 a year for a service they're not going to use (ESPN+). It's just an unnecessary barrier that pisses people off.

It's the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak.
50bucksa year sounds really cheap to me tbh. Isnt that way cheaper than buying all the PPVs individually?

50bucksa year sounds really cheap to me tbh. Isnt that way cheaper than buying all the PPVs individually?
no that is a pre-cursor to pay for the ppv. First you pay $50 to belong to ESPN + then you pay for the events you want to watch at $60 or so per event.

no that is a pre-cursor to pay for the ppv. First you pay $50 to belong to ESPN + then you pay for the events you want to watch at $60 or so per event.
Oh okay. Yeah i agree that sucks ...

"Jon Jones" looks oddly different than normal in his profile pic.

Back