Media Jon Jones responds to DC

Remember when DC was drugged up and hit and ran from An accident on a woman

Yeah neither does anyone else.

One guy fought at heavyweight at 5’9 without being a shitty criminal ( I add shitty because doing drugs doesn’t make you a shitty person).

The other was a dyel mode :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who was only able to make something of himself by cheating, and even with that and being 6’4 was too afraid to fight his adversary at heavyweight.

I'm a DC fan, but he fought at HW because he's fat as shit. He had to cut weight to make LHW at 5'9".

And Jones is literally about to fight at HW. I don't understand your point here.

Not so sure why Jones is still wasting time and energy on DC. Not that I don't like DC, but he's retired (which means he's irrelevant at this point for an active fighter like Jones)
Because John is such a sociopath that he treats Daniel like his prize bitch trophy (we wants to remind people by tweetinfntgat he has full ownership over Daniel)

Let's get the trilogy we all need and see DC ride out to the sunset with another loss at the title.

I love the Cormier/Jones beef, because 99% of beefs/hate is fake in MMA and just made up and never lasts, but Jones and Cormier is one of the very few genuine beefs, they can't stand each other and when they are not booked to fight each other and one is retired they are still going at each others throats.

Every time a reporter asks Cormier about Jones I can see him grinding his teeth and he is trying to not get mad hahaha.

PEDjones beat depleted LHW DC and personally refused to move to HW to fight DC about a year before DC retired...

Then the moment DC retired JJ says he's moving to HW lol

Just a coincidence right?

I'm a DC fan, but he fought at HW because he's fat as shit. He had to cut weight to make LHW at 5'9".

And Jones is literally about to fight at HW. I don't understand your point here.

Why did he refuse to move to HW when DC was still active? He literally said he didn't want to give DC an "advantage" by fighting him at HW due to DC's skills.

No DC is salty as fuck he tried to build his legacy off Jones..

Shit didn't pan out..

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

There isn't a saltier fighter in the history of MMA than Jones - just a fact. The guy uses social media like insecure high schooler.

The fact DC can get Jones to respond on a whim says everything.

Back