• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones responds to Aspinall

just like Gane was going to!!!!
If Gane had put in the work on TDD, he had a year to do it, if he kept that fight standing, Jones didn't have a chance. I don't think many people doubt that.

They changed the requirements so Jones can micro dose. If traces of turinabol was found in a product it would be pulled from the market and the company would have a class action law suit. It isn't a legal drug. It would be like heroine being in a product.

Are you like 12 or something?
They changed the requirements so one guy who's retiring in the next fight or two would be able to micro dose.

And I'm the 12 year old?

If Gane had put in the work on TDD, he had a year to do it, if he kept that fight standing, Jones didn't have a chance. I don't think many people doubt that.

What the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this? He had to do a lot more than "work on TDD" when he got taken down and submitted in 30 seconds dude. We'll never know how Jones would do standing with Gane because it wasn't a kickboxing match and Jones absolutely manhandled a bigger, faster Gane.

They changed the requirements so one guy who's retiring in the next fight or two would be able to micro dose.

And I'm the 12 year old?

Dude doesn't even know what microdosing is. Lol @ microdosing turinabol of all things, and lol @ thinking the metabolites would be that miniscule if you did.

What the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this? He had to do a lot more than "work on TDD" when he got taken down and submitted in 30 seconds dude. We'll never know how Jones would do standing with Gane because it wasn't a kickboxing match and Jones absolutely manhandled a bigger, faster Gane.
It it just proves my point that Jones thought he had to get Cyril down within 30 seconds. When has he ever done that before? Gane would have tuned him up on the feet if it had stayed there. You may not think so, but Jon knew it and his actions clearly show that he knew it .

And I'm the 12 year old?

Jones have been saying he will retire for the last 6 years. Yes, that is what they did. Again, you can't have turinabol in your body unless you took it. Even in small amounts. It is an illegal drug.

Stop simping for Jones. He isn't going to let you go down on him.

Jones have been saying he will retire for the last 6 years. Yes, that is what they did. Again, you can't have turinabol in your body unless you took it. Even in small amounts. It is an illegal drug.

Stop simping for Jones. He isn't going to let you go down on him.
Why the fuck would a govt funded agency change the rules for one guy who despite being the best they have, wasn't the biggest draw at all at the time it happened? You think Dana has that level of influence? Fuck outta here. You know nothing geek lmao

Jones is spot on
<JonesDXSuckIt>
Jones forgot to mention that he himself has zero wins over any legends at HW. He'll he has exactly 1 win at HW vs a 1 dimensional fighter. Mo Smith was better than Gane LMFAO.

He is right that there is only 1 Jonny Bones coke nose Jones though. Only 1 Jonny pregnant woman hitting ped cheating Jones

Why the fuck would a govt funded agency change the rules for one guy who despite being the best they have, wasn't the biggest draw at all at the time it happened? You think Dana has that level of influence? Fuck outta here. You know nothing geek lmao

USADA isn't part of the UFC anymore, since they refused to give Conor special treatment. They already look bad giving it to Jones and Brock.

The agreements between the UFC and USADA are between them. Post a link where the Olympics are going to allow low levels of turinabol. USADA just enforces the rules given and collects samples.

I'm not sure if USADA is government funded or not. Just because it is on wikipedia doesn't make it true. The US funds WADA. I think they use USADA for testing, but other then wikipedia I don't see anything saying the US funds USADA.

Stop simping for Jones. You just look really sad.

Back