Media Jon Jones picks Cormier to beat Miocic again, dismisses a trilogy fight

Will Jon Jones ever be mentally strong enough to fight Cormier at Heavyweight?

• Total voters
DC adjusted well in the second fight. He was boxing Jon up at times especially in the clinch.

At heavyweight Dan might just put him out and I think Jon believes that also

Maybe he plans to have more legal problems that would make him unavailable by the time the Cormier-Miocic fight is done.

Jon, truly the bigger man, lays this feud to rest and gives Cormier praise.

Hey haters..
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones doesn't want any part of DC filled with cake and Popeyes.

Can't wait to see DC Miocic in person this time. DC's performance against Miocic was one of the best performances of 2018. DC put out Miocic with ease. I was completely wrong about that fight.

I'd only put it behind Nunes against Cyborg.

That's the most respectful I've seen Jon talk about DC in a long time. Was not expecting it honestly.

Gotta appreciate him giving the props to DC...he knows how special DC really is and explicitly says he doesn't want anything to do with him at HW. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jones and DC are hands down the two best to ever do it. Ever...

He only beat DC once...

Really?

UgbPcD5.jpg

DC adjusted well in the second fight. He was boxing Jon up at times especially in the clinch.

At heavyweight Dan might just put him out and I think Jon believes that also
You really feel DC carries more power at heavyweight? Not that those guys are slower to react?

He wouldn't fight him unless he had the advantage of being super juiced to where he couldn't even pass a drug test, so obviously he thinks DC has the best chance in a fair fight.
Picking the guy to win who already beat him in the first round by tko isn't a big surprise either lol

Back