Jon Jones or Fedor: Who has the better 10 names on their resume?

Jon Jones.

Fedor's resume is very top-heavy, being the only guy to ever beat TRT Vitor is waaaay more impressive than beating Randleman, Herring, zero ground game Hunt, and a washed up Mir.

4bcd69d6a269832e5ead30acb27c00c8.gif

Jones has the better "names" thanks to the UFC hype machine, but Fedor had the better fighters.

Do fedor nuthugger like you even think before they post?It's so pathetic and sad that jones hater/fedor nuthugger try so hard to discredit every single Jones wins
Vitor was on trt he fought Jones and was a HW champ once. Jones is also the only one who beat trt vitor
Shogun was in his prime, especially after destroying Machida
Rashad was better than ever when he fought Jones,he was at his peak as evidence of the Phill Davis fight
Glover was literally on like 10+ winning streak when he fought Jones, many people think he's the one that would end Jones reign
Rampage was still great and Jones still destroyed him
Jones wins are tainted . Obviously

A white belt that has been posting for two months is going to call me a Jon Jones hater? Why don't you check my post history Ace? I doubt you will find a single poster that has defended Jon more vigorously than I.
I got to meet Jon's brother Arthur when he was a Baltimore Raven (and I am STILL a fan of Arthur's too!).

1. I didn't say the majority of his opponents were not great. I printed their ages for everyone. The simply WERE NOT in their peak with the exception of Gus & Bader.
2. I clearly stated that it was NOT Jon's fault that the LHW division was so bad that he got this senior citizen lineup. There simply was NO OTHER decent LHW's at the time to fight him. The UFC pitted him against the absolute best they could at the time.

Theyre at their prime when they fought jones with the exception of rampage, thats the reality like it or not.
Shogun was at his peak
Machida was in his prime
Rampage was still great
Evans was at his peak
Dc was at his peak
Glover was at his peak
Bader was in his prime
Trt vitor was in his prime

Back