Jon Jones message to the haters

Imagine how narcissistic you have to be to think that anyone who dislikes you is just a 'hater' especially when you're a guy who hit a pregnant lady with his car while high and drunk and fled the scene...
what the fuck are you talking about lmao

Like there isn't good reason to hate him, and WAY better reasons than anything Ronda ever did to be disliked. She just had an attitude, which is true of a lot of UFC fighters, but Jones is a different animal.

Jon is a cheat (roids, eye pokes), a criminal, a druggie, a liar, a fake and an injurer of pregnant women (not to mention he has as much of an attitude as Ronda, even though he tries to be fake about it). Yeah, a real role model of a champion; just the one we want representing the sport.

Those are FACTS that I can back up with plenty of substantiation, that is NOT fighter bashing.

what the fuck are you talking about lmao
He's talking about that time jj hit a pregnant lady with his car while high and fled the scene. It's OK though as jj is a hero and overcame such injustices.

"To all the people who loves to kick a person while they're down."

C1F1qtdXAAA8j00.jpg:large

#pregnantlivesmatter pfft, the goat does what he wants.

Like there isn't good reason to hate him, and WAY better reasons than anything Ronda ever did to be disliked. She just had an attitude, which is true of a lot of UFC fighters, but Jones is a different animal.

Jon is a cheat (roids, eye pokes), a criminal, a druggie, a liar, a fake and an injurer of pregnant women (not to mention he has as much of an attitude as Ronda, even though he tries to be fake about it). Yeah, a real role model of a champion; just the one we want representing the sport.

Those are FACTS that I can back up with plenty of substantiation, that is NOT fighter bashing.
I know plenty of good cunts that have done shit things(myself included).

Ease up there judge judy

I know plenty of good cunts that have done shit things(myself included).

Ease up there judge judy
We are defined by what we do, not what we say, and not by some subjective belief that we are actually "good cunts." More often true that BAD cunts do shit things. If you want to defend someone, there are lots of people who get more shit than Jones that aren't nearly as bad (Rousey for one), so perhaps you should spend your time defending them, as they are more worthy of a defense than Jones. He has earned everything he has gotten.

Imagine how narcissistic you have to be to think that anyone who dislikes you is just a 'hater' especially when you're a guy who hit a pregnant lady with his car while high and drunk and fled the scene...
whatever

no one here hates him for that. They hate him for either beating someone they liked,or having to drop out of fights they wanted to see. They only get on their moral high horse when its convenient for trolling.

I like you Jones but stop this "while you're down" bs. You put yourself through everything you get shit for, Ronda did too.

Not everyone is going to be giving you a pass after everything you've done.

Didn't Jones kick DC when he was down? And Gus?

Back