• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

Haha Joe wants to spark up a doobie and has always said how harmless pot is but Jon has gone full AA robot. Maybe Rogan will make him relapse live on air. And as someone that has been an addict, I can tell Jon is bullshitting, trying to make it seem like he likes his new lifestyle but is really miserable.

Edit: MAN, can you imagine whats going to happen when this guy loses?
Yeah, my pops was a alcoholic and when he stopped drinking normal life was just boring as shit for him. That's what they don't tell you. Normal sober life is boring as shit and it makes you miserable.

I also had a manager who was a recovering meth addict, almost went to prison. She got her act together. Got a good job. Bought a house. But you could tell she hated it. And one evening we were working late, stressed out about work and she just screams,"I just want to get high and be a hoe!"
It was the funniest most honest moment I've ever heard and I remember it to this day.

Meh, he's a cage fighter.

Who gives a shit?

Yeah but Bernard Hopkins is an alien, Joe. He's not normal.
giphy.gif

Couldn't imagine being a 45+ man and still think smoking pot is the shit. Like if you still go to house parties and have to go in a closed room with yourself in five other shady mfers to roll joints your terrible Joe.

That said i stopped watching not because my hatred of joe but because Jon wasn't telling a bit of truth. Dudes toxic

Meh, he's a cage fighter.

Who gives a shit?
I give a shit because I want him to get his shit together so he can spend more time punching people in the face for our entertainment instead of fucking up and keeping himself away from competing.

Couldn't imagine being a 45+ man and still think smoking pot is the shit. Like if you still go to house parties and have to go in a closed room with yourself in five other shady mfers to roll joints your terrible Joe.

That said i stopped watching not because my hatred of joe but because Jon wasn't telling a bit of truth. Dudes toxic
Joe Rogan is the oldest 16 yo in the world

wow, walked into the live video in the middle.. every single syllable and vowel is a lie, everything about him is sociopath.
first thing i hear "i was a bad boyi used to be a pot head stoner all high school"
when the first interview i saw of jones he said "I used to be the good boy and told on all the potheads in high school all the time"

What an absolute monster.

For anyone who wants a TLDR of this whole podcast with Bones:

*CO-bullshit-UGH*

Jon Jones "Because I've made some mistakes I'm the perfect role model"

Yeah, Willie Nelson and Paul McCartney are such losers.

I never miss a podcast. Jordan Peterson's was very good. Joe was out of his element trying to keep up.

Damn. Jones is like a serial killer. At times he says some dark stuff like its nothing lol. The beard brings out a great heel.

I can't wait for Jon Jones to get back

Also

BHop went to prison off of some stuff when he was 16, not parallel scenarios Joe. He had his come to Jesus moment when he say a dude get murdered infront of him

But good motivational words,

we should all root for Jones to come back stronger than ever

But I hope he keeps osme of the heel persona, it's more interesting
<{yearp}>

"Because I’ve made so many mistakes, I make the perfect role model."

Uhh...

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

Give the guy a break. Who doesn´t want a break once in a while? DUI wasn´t the smartest thing to do but what 20-30 year old doesn´t like to have a drink or two. Personaly i do not give a shit is he goes bingedrinking through the weekends, at the end he´s not hurting anyone else (hopefully).

I use to say the same about playing video games. But here we are, grown ass men playing video game s

Back