• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

He said 1 week before every fight he would get hammered. So if he lost he could blame it on that. It was a mental safety net. I thought this was very interesting coming from the former best fighter.
I think we've passed the point where everything Jones says is just assumed to be bullshit.

have they talked about anything other than jon this whole time ? ive been listening for 20 mins and jons just been talking about himself the entire time.
Considering Jon's situation, this podcast is to "clear the air" and to let the fans and MMA community know whats going on with him and what was going on with him in the past. they might talk about other stuff but it doesn't look like it.

Jon Jones can't answer any question directly. When Joe asks him if he ran back to the car, he just goes off on a tangent and goes, "So..." It's a yes or no question, dude.

have they talked about anything other than jon this whole time ? ive been listening for 20 mins and jons just been talking about himself the entire time.

You wanted to hear Jon's opinion on recent events?

Answering questions about him > Obviously a narcissist.

{<huh}

"Tremendous."

-Jon Jones aka President-Elect Donald Trump.

He seems like such an arrogant prick. The way he talks, the way he holds himself, the way he talks about others and himself. He is bragging about everything....

Doesn't seem like he has shame, even though he is trying so hard to show it.

He seems like such an arrogant prick. The way he talks, the way he holds himself, the way he talks about others and himself. He is bragging about everything....

Doesn't seem like he has shame, even though he is trying so hard to show it.
He doesn't.

Jon says he's going to phase out sparring. Lately been doing tons of BJJ, wrestling, and power lifting. "Jiu-jitsu is the art I've neglected the most over my career."

Holy shit, Jones started loving BJJ, LHW and HW definitely finished when he comes back

sherdog psychology

all these PhDs on this board

Every Sherdogger ever

Dr-Phil_Show_Harpo-670x388.jpg

Back