• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones kicking a child

Love the happy look on children's faces when they are around Saint Jones
Jones is the type of guy we want children to idolise, look up to and be around
Just a great family man
I have zero doubt Jones would catch a bullet to save an innocent kid

who the fuck thinks that's a good idea...

Reactions: CPH
Love the happy look on children's faces when they are around Saint Jones
Jones is the type of guy we want children to idolise, look up to and be around
Just a great family man
I have zero doubt Jones would catch a bullet to save an innocent kid

I suppose a family man gets arrested for assaulting his wife the night he was inducted into the HOF. Real role model... I appreciate the talent he is as a fighter. But role model for children he's never been. For all I know this could be straight satire, but the ending makes me think you were trying to do something here and it's just not kosher bro lol

I hear it's the norm at Jackson Wink
QIc2vKo.gif

Jones is a chronic cheater on his wife. Not sure why ($$) she sticks around. Doubt he likes to hang out with his children.

At least we know all the heinous shit Jon does, he'll still have a dedicated following here on Sherdog.

karma is a sickness of the mind cured by delusional belief in your connection with a higher power

Shot in a hotel room and it’s basically real life . Just this time it’s jones kicking the snot out a child instead of ex wifey. I mean fiancé

Back