News Jon Jones just broke yet another record: most championship wins in UFC History

They do when you’re trying to tell someone to be smart.
It does when you have bad reading comprehension. And that's not mentioning the fact that English is my second language.

GOAT

Shameful for people to even compare others to him
Fedor won 27 fights straight. GSP fought arguably the hardest competition of any GOAT contender (mostly because the average guy is a WW), Silva brutally finished most of his opponents, even if they weren't of the same caliber as GSP's.

JJ is good, but arguably he lost his last two, and his dominant finishes stopped the second USADA came in. I will draw a conclusion from that. If he gets another win or two and doesn't piss hot I'll switch my position on him.

God bless Jon Jones

tenor.gif

@rushbeg do you agree with Dominick "The Domin8tor" Cruz ? I am aware you are a huge fan of his
I’m a huge fan of Dominick Cruz who i rightfully consider as one of the GOATs , That being said, I do disagree with him here since calling someone who has had 2 gift decisions in a row , has fought weak conpetition and most importantly is a known PED cheater “The GOAT” is outrageous.

I’m a huge fan of Dominick Cruz who i rightfully consider as one of the GOATs , That being said, I do disagree with him here since calling someone who has had 2 gift decisions in a row , has fought weak conpetition and most importantly is a known PED cheater “The GOAT” is outrageous.
Past prime Jones is still breaking records and undefeated. Prime GSP was tapping to strikes and failing to submit the likes of Dan Hardy.

He also beat Silva's legendary streak (16) but imagine if they counted Hamill loss as win and "nc" against DC 2 <DCWhoa>

How can someone call him undisputed if there are so many people that see him losing his last 2 fights.
He may be still champion bc of obvious reason but he is no way undisputed.

Nah we already voted on this and gsp is the goat.

{<shrug}

Steroids disagree with your assessment.

Also, GSP, dummy

Jon Jones did it in style, realistically loses his last two fights by decision, but had the judges on his side. Now that's a unique way to break the record.

Last edited:
Back