News Jon Jones: Israel Adesanya, i would literally tear one.......

haha jon jones tweeting stuff like doing this to another man. remember what he did to dc..

Im not a Jones fan but I have to agree with him here. He would snap Izzy’s arm in two.

I’d be praying for the upset!!!

Tell me sir.. how in the hell is Jones responding to Izzy when he's posting about Izzy online while
Izzy fights?

I know it was barely a contest v Costa but I'm pretty sure I didn't see him messaging away mid fight lol
It looked to me like jones was responding to what izzy said in the post fight presser.

if jones initiated, then I’m off. But didn’t izzy start this whole thing a while back anyway?

Respect is earned, not given, Jones hasn't earned anyone's respect.
when someones fighting all the top fighters the best of the best and stays undefeated in the best org literaly he faced the best the world has to offer and u wont respect him because he beat your favorite fighters

lol, that shit is fucking laughable. jones is the guy who bounced from the light-heavyweight division, after realizing he was about to lose at 205 (he lost to santos and reyes, and everyone with eyes knows this). refused to fight cormier at heavyweight, and only fought him at 205. and now is talking crap about adesanya, when he knows he's never going to face him at heavyweight.

what he said would have some substance, if he stayed at 205. but we all know adesanya can't make heavyweight. so no need it calling him out for anything.

It looked to me like jones was responding to what izzy said in the post fight presser.

if jones initiated, then I’m off. But didn’t izzy start this whole thing a while back anyway?

Jones was tweeting mid fight about Izzy.
Journalist asked him a question about moving up.
He said he wants to be a great champion like Anderson. Said he went up for shows
Not to interested in the lhw belt just wanted to go to lhw to fuck up jones
Jones started the smoke ages ago honestly

Probably be my first time cheering for Jones in the last 5 years or so.

Much of everything Izzy is doing now won't work on Jon. For example, legkicks. Jon would probably chop up his knees and calves like he never felt. Not a good matchup for Izzy at all.

jones: you think im just going to sit there and let you kick box me?

He's obviously waiting til Jones is well past his prime.

Jones is the most overrated fighter ever without a doubt.

He almost tore machidas head off and took Belfort's arm

Ironic, Jon's love of being undefeated (no one is giving Hamill that win) is what made him vacate the title.
tumblr_o9yimjscxd1roxnapo2_400.gif
And what made him avoid heavyweight for so long.
This is Jones derangement syndrome.
“ he’s running away from his division”
“ he would have moved up years ago if he wasn’t afraid”
Poor Jon. He just can’t win.

I need to see someone get Izzy down and actually do something with it for me to not think he might actually fuck Jon Jones up.

Maybe we need to stop assuming Jon can just take him down.

Back