Jon Jones is the Undisputed GOAT at LHW after Beating Gustafsson for the 2nd time at UFC 232

Is Jon Jones is the undisputed GOAT at LHW after beating Gustafsson for the 2nd time at UFC 232

• Total voters
No he had to cheat to do it. Couldn't do it without a PED advantage

Is Lance Armstrong the GOAT cyclist?

The only 3 times champ who never actually lost the belt lol

Jon Jones is the undisputed GOAT at LHW. He finished Alexander Gustafsson in impressive fashion at UFC 232 and beat down Daniel Cormier twice. There really isn't anyone else in the conversation. What are your thoughts on this?

cormierjonestinstandoff.jpg

044_Jon_Jones.0.jpg

Jon Jones MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

He’s certainly the greatest cheat in the game.

He beat DC twice in convincing fashion you dimwit. If you're disqualifying Jones because of the PED issues then Jones shouldn't be number two either.

Imo even unroided Jones beats most other lhws since the division is garbage, but he never would have beat DC without the extra help (which jones obviously agrees with or he wouldn't have started cheating in the first place, you unbelievable dunce).

Can't be GOAT with 3 failed drug tests, sorry bro.

Esteroids cheaters are no goats.

Also.. who care? lhw division is more death than flyweight.

Sure ....Let’s chat about how dominant Bones was tonight

You are the worst poster I've ever seen. Race baiting sack of shit. Jon Jones is a cheater. Do you understand that he uses PEDs? Why does sherdog allow people like you to post?

Jones clearly the goat ....
*lhw goat. He's too scared to fight DC at HW in their primes huge money fight, after all the shit he talks, that's not goat status. He'll fight Brock though no problem.. how do you duck a man you beat twice. Because DC has too much pull in the company he wouldn't get away with any bs and he'd never get a rematch I guess I don't blame him. But not undeniable GOAT status for beating Gus after that mess.

The entity of Jon Jones that steps into the octagon and fights is essentially the LHW Goat. Be it because of an unfair advantage or whatever.

But it can't be ignored that he's so blatantly on steroids, it's appalling he hasn't been punished for it. If he wasn't on them we'd see a huge dip in his abilities, as we've seen with a lot of athletes who were hot shit on roids but not much without them.

LMAO at all the No's. The Butthurt is real. Jones has been LHW GOAT for years.

You are the worst poster I've ever seen. Race baiting sack of shit. Jon Jones is a cheater. Do you understand that he uses PEDs? Why does sherdog allow people like you to post?
I’ve been on here over decade and have yet to earn one infraction..... I feel I’m an above average poster

Gus did look to me like he regressed. Not in as good a shape either. Jones made easy work of him..
Miserable performance for sure. Jon has zero challenges left for him at 205. If he can pass the drug tests he can sit in that division and get 15 title defenses if he wants.

*lhw goat. He's too scared to fight DC at HW in their primes huge money fight, after all the shit he talks, that's not goat status. He'll fight Brock though no problem.. how do you duck a man you beat twice. Because DC has too much pull in the company he wouldn't get away with any bs.
Scared to fight the 40 year old he’s destroyed twice already....logical

Back