Jon Jones is the most complete fighter we have ever seen

We could argue GSP and Mighty Mouse are up there too.

Jon has qualities that make him one of the most dominant champs in the history of UFC.

- First, he knows how to pace himself. He doesn't rush ala Macgregor or gasses himself out. Just like Nate, he is a volume striker that will attack relentlessly while conserving his energy

- He has a great gas tank, and can go 5 rounds without fading in the championship rounds. That is, to me, a decisive factor to snap the victory out of the challenger's hands.

- He's rarely on his heels, and mostly takes control of the center of the octagon. That means he's advancing more, and dictates the pace

- His wrestling allows him to pressure his opponents and make them anticipate the takedowns

- His defence is great. You rarely see him rocked or knocked down. Thanks to his crazy reach, he can keep the distance from the power shots (ok, thanks to the eye pokes too)

- His leg kicks are lethal. His opponents often get out of a Jones fight with traumatized legs... Take for instance Thiago Silva who will be out for a while..

The decision might be controversial for some, but it's not a robbery and Jones is definitely a skilled champ
newsflash. ped cheaters dont count.
hint. he's a serial cheat.

Completely boring or completely on roids?

Or complete robbery?

We could argue GSP and Mighty Mouse are up there too.

Jon has qualities that make him one of the most dominant champs in the history of UFC.

- First, he knows how to pace himself. He doesn't rush ala Macgregor or gasses himself out. Just like Nate, he is a volume striker that will attack relentlessly while conserving his energy

- He has a great gas tank, and can go 5 rounds without fading in the championship rounds. That is, to me, a decisive factor to snap the victory out of the challenger's hands.

- He's rarely on his heels, and mostly takes control of the center of the octagon. That means he's advancing more, and dictates the pace

- His wrestling allows him to pressure his opponents and make them anticipate the takedowns

- His defence is great. You rarely see him rocked or knocked down. Thanks to his crazy reach, he can keep the distance from the power shots (ok, thanks to the eye pokes too)

- His leg kicks are lethal. His opponents often get out of a Jones fight with traumatized legs... Take for instance Thiago Silva who will be out for a while..

The decision might be controversial for some, but it's not a robbery and Jones is definitely a skilled champ

is insane how complete is jones yet he hasn´t improved a lot his boxing since his early days.

Jones is obsolete, conor cheated 20 times against khabib without a single foul, it was masterful
You’re crazy man Conor cheated in one fight Jones has cheated his entire career. You can help a man to cheat like Herb but he can only cheat in that fight, or you can teach a man how to cheat and he’ll be a cheat forever like Jones.

Yeah, GSP and MM doesn't have picograms and pay judges.

Tony time bitches

images

Jones is well rounded, but he's not the most complete of all time. I think GSP had a better ground game.

Most complete steroid user. He's the Barry Bonds of MMA. Undeniably good, but probably wouldn't be where he is without the constant cheating.

Well he's the Barry Bonds of mma in the sense that he's targeted for hate mostly because of his race, so you're right there.

Barry Bonds was getting all kinds of death threats before breaking the record, which I'm sure you're aware of.

I'm also sure that you're aware that Bonds was targeted because while it's true that he was on enhancers, so was everyone else, and thats no secret in MLB.

his boxing is trash, he can't punch for shit and his defensive technique is shitty

Jon is one of the, if not the greatest talent in mma history. His fighting instinct is excellent and his conditioning, concentration, mental and physical toughness are incredible. Not one of the most complete fighters though.

He hasn't evolved his clinch entries and wrestling to a modern level and he should have moved to a camp that could have made a raw talent like him an incredible striker.

Jones is obviously up there. I'd give the nod to Demetrious Johnson or Georges St-Pierre, but it's really close in my opinion.

Back