• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones is the biggest Savage in MMA

The best fighter is the one who beats all the others. Roy Nelson would bodybag MM. He is a better fighter period. None of this bullshit

Anyone who can say Nelson is a better fighter than MM is someone i could care less for.

Idiot of the highest caliber

- dick pills
- eye pokes
- steroids
- cocaine
- strippers
- DUIs
- breaking pregnant lady arms
- #1 fighter ever

Hard to top this guy. Quickly becoming the biggest villain and most hated man in MMA

jr4OY_s-200x150.gif
How are things going at bible collage TS?

Jones would be the favorite in a fight against any man on Earth. Scary how talented he is, we are all blessed to live in the same lifetime as him

Who would win a fight? There you go.

Thats not how it works.
MM has more talent and skill in one foot than Roy has in his entire body.

With your logic you may as well ONLY watch heavyweight because Stipe/JDS could beat the entire flw and bw roster in one night.

By the way Jones would fucking ruin Roy Nelson

- dick pills
- eye pokes
- steroids
- cocaine
- strippers
- DUIs
- #1 fighter ever
-oblique kicks
-starting brawls at press conferences
-hiding under a cage to avoid drug testings
-caught on camera talking shit to police officers after being pulled over for drag racing
-fakers human being in the sport, tries to act professionally when the cameras are on, then flips the script and threatens to kill his opponent when he thinks cameras weren't rolling.

#1 fighter ever with 0 wins at HW? Weight classes are designed to protect guys like Jones from the real best fighters ever. Jones can be the best "p4p" but in the real world he can't be the best ever if he doesn't fight HWs.

Word man.

That's what I say about GSP pussing out at MW his entire career.

I wish fans would boycott his cards.. He doesn't deserve your money, and doesn't appreciate it either

He is a petulant child trapped in a champion's body

No remorse for his actions or control over his impulses.. His self-gratification exceeds any thought of repercussion or consequence

He is an addict who thinks it's funny to brag about using coke but parades around as a God-fearing Christian.. A total hypocrite

Also, Jones has avoided a division closer to his stature his whole career

A guy the size of an NBA player picking on smaller, average sized fighters, that is a coward right there

Not #1 fighter, or 2, or 3

He doesn't deserve to be included in those discussions, not until he mans up and moves up

In the words of the GREAT Bill Cosby....THAT IS THE DUMBEST thing I've ever read.....

And he tries to act like a nice guy, even self righteous. He's just weird, besides being the dirtiest fighter in the cage.

Thats not how it works.
MM has more talent and skill in one foot than Roy has in his entire body.

With your logic you may as well ONLY watch heavyweight because Stipe/JDS could beat the entire flw and bw roster in one night.

By the way Jones would fucking ruin Roy Nelson

MM does have far more skill. No doubt. But he is 5'3 and 125lbs. Nelson is a better fighter because of that. Fighting sports are almost the only sports out there with weight classes. Let's not lose sight of reality.

I wish fans would boycott his cards.. He doesn't deserve your money, and doesn't appreciate it either

He is a petulant child trapped in a champion's body

No remorse for his actions or control over his impulses.. His self-gratification exceeds any thought of repercussion or consequence

He is an addict who thinks it's funny to brag about using coke but parades around as a God-fearing Christian.. A total hypocrite

Also, Jones has avoided a division closer to his stature his whole caree
r

A guy the size of an NBA player picking on smaller, average sized fighters, that is a coward right there

Not #1 fighter, or 2, or 3

He doesn't deserve to be included in those discussions, not until he mans up and moves up
Lmao "closer to his stature"??
Jesus fuck. Hate the guy for his actions, but this retarded ass shit that he's "too big for the weight class" is ridiculous. He makes weight without a problem EVERY SINGLE TIME. He is a LHW fighter.
Lol this argument falls flat every single time because mega manlet DC is the champion. He has had no problem beating bigger men at LHW AND HW

. . . that is a coward right there . . . .

You are in yellow card territory with this part.

JBJ is about to face (for the second time) one of the greatest fighters to step in the Octagon. While you on the other hand are lobbing your own feces like a zoo monkey from behind a coward's wall of anonymity.

Anyone can beat anybody if they gouge their eyes out!

I love that he's embracing it nowadays though

- dick pills
- eye pokes
- steroids
- cocaine
- strippers
- DUIs
- #1 fighter ever

Hard to top this guy. Quickly becoming the biggest villain and most hated man in MMA

Because Alexander Emelianenko accidentally raped that chick and stole her passport. Fucking perspective goes out the window when a brother does something wrong. Ask yourself how you were able to forget what Fedor's brother did, but can't forget anything Jones did. And yes it is always about race. I'm sure you are not black. Nor will any of the people who try to get at me for saying stop the bullshit.

Jon Jones is an "Alexander Emelianenko wanna be"

aleksander_emelianenko_once_again_in_scandal.jpg

#1 fighter ever with 0 wins at HW? Weight classes are designed to protect guys like Jones from the real best fighters ever. Jones can be the best "p4p" but in the real world he can't be the best ever if he doesn't fight HWs.

Jones destroys any HW you like. The only problems would be a prime Jds and Ubereem for the first 2 rounds. Stipe not sure untill he faces a wrestler.

The best fighter is the one who beats all the others. Roy Nelson would bodybag MM. He is a better fighter period. None of this bullshit

My eyes just rolled so hard they almost popped out of my skull.

Don't forget the kicks to the knee which Yoel is getting so much shit for today!

Also Fedor would've finished that vitor armbar and taken Jon's lengthy arm home to Russia

Back