• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

So does new testing require fighters to be sober 24/7? Am I missing something here? 🤔 If he was intoxicated why not immediately leave and come back next day... whatever is in his system on a Thursday is going to be there on a Friday.

In either case lmao
So when a fighter has a person show up for random testing and they want to delay just pretend to be drunk and act belligerent and the testing people should just come back later?

Jon doesn't have to be sober 24/7. He just doesn't get to threaten to kill people for doing their job. He signed up to be a professional fighter in the UFC and that comes with a lot of money. In exchange for that money he has to get tested randomly. Jon isn't the victim.

Seems like a normal reaction from someone that is drunk, is at his place enjoying buzz, has a pletora of weapons, a dog trained to basically destroy a human and is a fighter that got hit in the head too many times.. I would be pissed too if someone was bothering without notice and wanted to collect a test.

It's quite the buzzkill to have to stop partying so some dude can stare at your dick

So does new testing require fighters to be sober 24/7? Am I missing something here? 🤔 If he was intoxicated why not immediately leave and come back next day... whatever is in his system on a Thursday is going to be there on a Friday.

In either case lmao
came to say this ^^ said the drug tester noticed Jones appeared extremely intoxicated and threatened to kill the tester. so cant drink?

Honestly fuck this website on mobile. Typed up a nice reply to @Davidjacksonjones ..it bugged out and scrolled automatically and made me click a link and lose it. Happens all the time. Im an idiot for continuing to use it but no more.

Really fuck it. Not using on mobile again, just rarely on pc. Bye

Honestly fuck this website on mobile. Typed up a nice reply to @Davidjacksonjones ..it bugged out and scrolled automatically and made me click a link and lose it. Happens all the time. Im an idiot for continuing to use it but no more.

Really fuck it. Not using on mobile again, just rarely on pc. Bye
What was the reply in short form?

Under the new drug testing program the UFC has complete authority over this matter. Whatever they decide isn't going to jeopardize their best interest
So it’s like the US stock market. Self regulated. All good, no need for real oversight!

All of Sherdog in the moments leading up to the collapse: saint Jones memes and jokes..
All of Sherdog in the moments after the collapse: "oh man how did this happen, such a tragedy"
His brother Chandler is in a really disturbed state as well, been to the psych ward several times. Dude legitimately went crazy for a bit.
Involuntary 5150, all of that.

That star life when you hit that level of money is no joke, people talk from the sidelines, but let's be real. These are some of the strongest people around and that life beats them down, causing them to cope with alcohol, drugs and whatever else.

If most of you were in a similar position as these stars on weird downward spirals, you'd probably have drowned long ago.

I don't believe any of the Jones family are bad people deep down, but they're in an environment and level of wealth that is conducive to crazy shit. We've seen it through decades of witnessing the music, movie, entertainment industry. It's a common tale.

Cameras on you 24/7, no privacy whatsoever, everything you say and do is watched by millions of people worldwide and scrutinized, then there's drugs, women, soulless vultures of business people trying to extract anything they can from you and this just scratches the surface.

Don't justify the actions, but understand the life of a millionaire, mega star in the entertainment industry. Its not easy. Many go down hard.
Weird excuse logic man. Money doesn't change you like you say... just shows you off more. Conor was a shitbag before and became a more apparent shitbag after. Jones was a shitbag before and became a more apparent shitbag after. Most often the simplest explanation is the correct one.

If you wanted to make your point... you'd have to find someone genuinely good who turned genuinely bad after they got the money. Think about that and you'll have some hard times pulling examples.

Back