• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jon Jones In Trouble for Supposedly Threatening to Kill Drug Tester (Updated with Video of 'Incident'.)

"The Albuquerque Police Department responded to a call, after a person working for a drug testing agency was trying to obtain a drug test from UFC fighter Jon Jones. The UFC has a drug testing program called Drug Free Sport International and it is in charge of the collection process. For several years the UFC partnered with USADA however last year the UFC cut ties with them and started contracting with Drug Free Sport International instead.

Sources who are not authorized to speak to the media said the drug tester noticed Jones appeared extremely intoxicated and threatened to kill the tester. Jones at one point even snagged the drug testers cell phone. The incident happened at the end of the March however the tester went to a location nearby Jones home today to report the incident. A court record search did not produce any criminal summons or charges related to this incident as of today.

The tester met with officers at another location in far northeast Albuquerque. APD is currently investigating the alleged criminal act.

Jones is no stranger to the long arm of the law. He has faced a few criminal cases in New Mexico, New York where he is from and also Nevada where the UFC star most often fights.

Jones is a long time UFC champion who currently fights in the heavyweight division and is the current champion. He was expected to defend his heavyweight title later this year. Jones was supposed to fight Stipe Miocic last year but got injured during training.

We will be following this story as it develops."

https://abqraw.com/post/ufc-star-jon-jones-threatens-to-kill-drug-tester-apd-responds/

UPDATE vis @markg171

In the title it says the video of incident is included, However thats not the incident, that's them playing patty cake.

So does new testing require fighters to be sober 24/7? Am I missing something here? 🤔 If he was intoxicated why not immediately leave and come back next day... whatever is in his system on a Thursday is going to be there on a Friday.

In either case lmao
You can’t turn down a test. A missed of turned fosters is a failed test.

What video evidence? If you're talking about when they were leaving then that proves nothing either way. The real video evidence is on her phone, not them leaving. Read the report.
I have and I have consistently said something along the lines of “the evidence that we have now” … The report stops just shy of ruling out any physical assault, and has him cursing two people out. Keep in mind the most telling statement is the lack there of, from the 3rd party, based off of what we currently know. Who witnesses a woman reasonably fear for her safety in the presence of a UFC HW champ and has yet to corroborate her story? And why did her boss advise her not to press charges. I am trying to objectively weigh the evidence of what she recorded but the responses from her colleague and boss, plus Jon's home surveillance evidence heavily outweigh her claim.

Dude, @jeff7b9 was being sarcastic. Lol
hand-gesture.gif

Sort of.
but definitely a smidge of truth in there.

Catch me on the wrong day...
(dealing with annoying enough pain or side effects of medication)

I have a story. I was younger (20s) and a little bit more of my wild and reckless self as opposed to the upstanding citizen I am today.

So I wake up one day to my wife screaming:

"Jake!! Jake!! Jeff the dog got out!"

And a few short seconds later I am running down Olive Ave in Burbank stopping traffic wearing only my Calvin Cline gripper jams, barefoot, sprinting on pavement and eventually tackling my golden retriever mutt in some old lady's backyard as she smoked a cigarette and watched me put 76 pounds of dog on my shoulder and walk home sweating and bleeding.
(We had the dog for maybe 2 weeks at that point. We added a spring to the gate afterwards and trained the dog and never had issues again)

Get home and find a Chinese food menu on the front door. Some asshole had come in, left the gate open and put the menu on our door.

*menu observed and business name noted.

About a week later I see a dude putting menus on door ls as I am walking my dog. Same place.

So, I did what any rational human would do.

I got my hose and spary gun ready and hid in the bushes.

Dude came in.
I soaked that mother fucker.

He runs from the water into the street where the water does not reach.

He is mad. Big mad.
Wants to fight. That is fine by me.
I explain the gate/dog situation.
We had ourselves a bit of a standoff.
He eventually chose to walk away.

Now this was around 2005 or so.

I have not had any similar interactions in my 40s. But... you never know.

I'm not saying st Jones handled this situation well, but everyone wants to pretend like they never had a bad day and lost their cool. Shit happens.

Last edited:
View attachment 1038368

Sort of.
but definitely a smidge of truth in there.

Catch me on the wrong day...
(dealing with annoying enough pain or side effects of medication)

I have a story. I was younger (20s) and a little bit more of my wild and reckless self as opposed to the upstanding citizen I am today.

So I wake up one day to my wife screaming:

"Jake!! Jake!! Jeff the dog got out!"

And a few short seconds later I am running down Olive Ave in Burbank stopping traffic wearing only my Calvin Cline gripper jams, barefoot, sprinting on pavement and eventually tackling my golden retriever mutt in some old lady's backyard as she smoked a cigarette and watched my put 76 pounds of dog on my shoulder and walk home sweating and bleeding.
(We had the dog for maybe 2 weeks at that point. We added a spring to the gate afterwards and trained the dog and never had issues again)

Get home and find a Chinese food menu on the front door. Some asshole had come in, left the gate open and put the menu on our door.

*menu observed and business name noted.

About a week later I see a dude putting menus on door ls as I am walking my dog. Same place.

So, I did what any rational human would do.

I got my hose and spary gun ready and hid in the bushes.

Dude came in.
I soaked that mother fucker.

He runs from the water into the street where the water does not reach.

He is mad. Big mad.
Wants to fight. That is fine by me.
I explain the gate/dog situation.
We had ourselves a bit of a standoff.
He eventually chose to walk away.

Now this was around 2005 or so.

I have not had any similar interactions in my 40s. But... you never know.

I'm not saying st Jones handled this situation well, but everyone wants to pretend like they never had a bad day and lost their cool. Shit happens.
Meh, that's understandable in my mind. I've done much worse. Lol

I am telling you Jones should have made the drug tester's children orphans.
If bodies were easily discarded, that may have been a likely conclusion.​
We know that the police has video evidence of part of the incident
Everyone wants all of Jones's home camera views, from start to finish!​
Jon's home surveillance trumps her word at this point. And why did her boss advise her not to press charges.
Showed NONE of that at all, let's get those out ! Be Real, her boss wants her to shut up to keep his money coming in, like any who are paid from the ufc machine.​
the quote was also sarcasm, with mockery, of prior posts.
CB, for a Casual, as well as a Bot, you are rocking this thread !

The report stops just shy of ruling out any physical assault,
CB - assault requires NO Physical Contact at all. Mentioning that people die for doing what someone just did at your residence fits the "assault" legal definition.​

Last edited:
You can’t turn down a test. A missed of turned fosters is a failed test.
Ironically, this woman helped him out big time. Imagine if she simply left and didn't complete the test? He'd be in even more trouble. That alone could possibly get him suspended, although I'm not sure with all the new testing and rules.

Even so, I'm glad she got the test sample. It's best we get the results of that to see if he really did piss hot. Probably he didn't but with him, all things are possible.

I have and I have consistently said something along the lines of “the evidence that we have now” … The report stops just shy of ruling out any physical assault, and has him cursing two people out. Keep in mind the most telling statement is the lack there of, from the 3rd party, based off of what we currently know. Who witnesses a woman reasonably fear for her safety in the presence of a UFC HW champ and has yet to corroborate her story? And why did her boss advise her not to press charges. I am trying to objectively weigh the evidence of what she recorded but the responses from her colleague and boss, plus Jon's home surveillance evidence heavily outweigh her claim.
"physical assault" lmao dude you seriously need to get lost.

Assault is NOT PHYSICAL. That is BATTERY. Both are crimes.

I'm not a fan of Jon's, at all, but there is no evidence that this happened. The only evidence that exists is the drug testers leaving his house on seemingly friendly terms.

In this case, the home surveillance should help Jon Jones, based on what we currently know about the allegations.
Get F'n Real. Those Vids Have Never Been Shown, just Jon's BS phone cover-up after he took her phone. Why TF did he take her phone from her while doing her job?
nah she’s lying. bitch wants a settlement. case closed.
Read this, if capable. This explains more than you'll Ever Hear from Jon.

Yeah I could easily see him in prison in 10-15 years, his ego is insane and he obviously never learns from his mistakes.
I do wish he would learn to be like Jesus. I expected someone with that that tatoo to be more introspective and humble.

I'm not a fan of Jon's, at all, but there is no evidence that this happened. The only evidence that exists is the drug testers leaving his house on seemingly friendly terms.
Nah, police have cell phone footage.

Get F'n Real. Those Vids Have Never Been Shown, just Jon's BS phone cover-up after he took her phone. Why TF did he take her phone from her while doing her job?

Read this, if capable. This explains more than you'll Ever Hear from Jon.

Does it mention the butt crack? That's a public crime by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back