News Jon Jones in talks of return. July way too soon...

You realize that’s Jones saying that? Where’s a link to Stipe saying it.
you realize that's more than you have, right?
But you assume the information is a lie, even though you have NOTHING to support your assumption.

Are you retarded? I read the link and it's all Jon Jones saying Stipe won't be ready until September.

Did YOU read the link that you posted?
nah, kid. the retarded person is the one who got even less than what I got but think he knows more.

you realize that's more than you have, right?
But you assume the information is a lie, even though you have NOTHING to support your assumption.
Where did I say it was a lie? Why are you making shit up, and putting words in my mouth? You’re the one misrepresenting the whole thing. All I’m asking is where is Stipe saying this? It’s literally Jones saying it.

Biggest reading comprehension fail I’ve seen in a long time.

Where did I say it was a lie? Why are you making shit up, and putting words in my mouth? You’re the one misrepresenting the whole thing. All I’m asking is where is Stipe saying this? It’s literally Jones saying it.

Biggest reading comprehension fail I’ve seen in a long time.
Nah, you just entered in mid conversation and I got confused.

But it doesn't change the fact Jon noted Stipe will be ready in September. How does he know? The logical path is to think they are talking.

The fact he said that publicly, days passed and Stipe did not come and say it is not true shows a greater indication that this to be true than a lie.

We are both blind to what occurs behind scenes, but I am positive Jon knows far more than both of us.

no i understand you don't want him to win, i was just wondering why you think he will. i'm not gonna lie, i think it's a real possibility too but Stipe looked vulnerable against guys who have knockout punches, besides his one off kick to Cormier when he was on steroids i don't know what he could do to Stipe that would hurt Stipe.

it's what i've always thought about Jones, what will he do when he goes to HW and the guys just walk through his shit? even a washed Stipe ate a TON of punches from Ngannou without getting wobbled and literally RAN into the punch that KO'd him. i look at the Jones from his last 3 LHW fights, and then picture a fatter, slower, and maybe slightly stronger Jones with shittier cardio. but it's all just my opinion.

You know what? I never really thought about that factor, but you're right, that's a total possibility. It could go any-which-way, but seeing Stipe just walk through everything Jones throws at him unscathed would rule. But what would Stipe's path to victory be? I don't think he can out wrestle Jones, and Jones has slowed down a bit but he's very, very good at not eating a lot of big shots. Would be awful if the fight happens and it's BB vs Ngannou II.

You know what? I never really thought about that factor, but you're right, that's a total possibility. It could go any-which-way, but seeing Stipe just walk through everything Jones throws at him unscathed would rule. But what would Stipe's path to victory be? I don't think he can out wrestle Jones, and Jones has slowed down a bit but he's very, very good at not eating a lot of big shots. Would be awful if the fight happens and it's BB vs Ngannou II.

i think it could be like BB vs Ngannou but with Stipe wanting to engage but not being fast enough to catch up. that's how i think Jones could win a decision. the other part is Stipe being similarly sized as Jones WOULD be able to catch up to him the way other smaller LHWs couldn't by just being incredibly durable and walking him down into body shots that slowly wear him down.

we saw it with Cormier. Cormier was unbelievably durable at LHW, walking through a lot of strikes to get to people even Rumble's punches and a massive knee from Gustaffson. against Stipe, nearly every clean shot he landed on Cormier was effecting him even if it wasn't rocking him. i think a lot of people underestimate the durability and power of the top HWs. in general people just think BB and Ngannou are knockout punchers but don't remember when LHW "diamond chin" Fabio Maldonado came up and got 1 shotted in 35 secs vs Stipe.

but it's like i said, it's not like i don't think Jones could win, he definitely can. i just think Stipe is a lot more dangerous than people are giving him credit for even if he is washed.

Back