Jon Jones: "I owe Gustafsson a severe beating."

Gus vs Rumble

lol.

Jones was so completely battered and beat the fuck up the doctor almost stopped the fight.

They wanted to stop the fight because of the cut that Gus opened up with the edge of his glove in round 1 (glancing blow. Meaning they wanted to stop it because they were worried about blood from the cut getting into Jones eyes, nothing else.

Kind of how Vitor became champ against Randy because he threw a glancing blow that sliced Randy's eyelid in half. As for an actual stoppage due to damage Gustafsson didn't have Jones rocked even once.

This attitude is way better than when he was trying to avoid him. Lovely.

It's amazing how Jones only wants to fight DC and Gus after they've had knee surgery. Such heart from Chicken Bones Jones.

Jones is on a roll with his villainy, its good to see.

If jones owed him a severe beating, then he should of finished Gus when he had the chance and gone balls out in the 4th, when Gus was running for his life.

But he will have a rematch to redeem himself or Gus.

You answered your own question. There was a reason Gus started running away towards the end of the 4th. He was in serious trouble from those hellbows

Red herring Argument. The point was Gus gave Jones a beating, not who won and who reaped the benefits.
And WOW! It's almost as if you're pleased with Gus's short comings. That's Pathetic.

So emotional and fixated.

Not everybody is gotten to from text on a forum. Can I not defend Jones? Is that a crime of humanity?

No red herring, it was back and forth banter. Calm down.

Sure did!

How about having an extremely close fight with the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world? I guess that counts for nothing, huh?

Jones said he didn't take the fight seriously, he said he didn't train seriously AND he still beat Gus.

The beating that put him on a stretcher on the way to the hospital.

So Gus injured Jones toe?
The same way Sonnen did???

I guess Gus was just visiting the hospital and got bandages while there.

They wanted to stop the fight because of the cut that Gus opened up with the edge of his glove in round 1 (glancing blow. Meaning they wanted to stop it because they were worried about blood from the cut getting into Jones eyes, nothing else.

Kind of how Vitor became champ against Randy because he threw a glancing blow that sliced Randy's eyelid in half. As for an actual stoppage due to damage Gustafsson didn't have Jones rocked even once.

Right. He cut him in the 1st. He continued to work the cut over the next 3 rounds to the point the doctor needed to step in and check it out. The cut had actually spread to Jones eyelid from his brow because Gus was landing at will on Jones face.

Big John was concerned once he saw how deep the cut was getting.

To this day, a year later, the cut still bleeds and gives Jones problems.

That's what a "glancing blow" from Gus will do.

Right. He cut him in the 1st. He continued to work the cut over the next 3 rounds to the point the doctor needed to step in and check it out. The cut had actually spread to Jones eyelid from his brow because Gus was landing at will on Jones face.

Big John was concerned once he saw how deep the cut was getting.

That's what a "glancing blow" from Gus will do.

As much as I enjoy you regaling us with your stories of Gus's herculean glancing blows.

Where exactly did you get the story that the cut still bleeds and gives jones problems ?

Of course he feels like he owes Gustafsson a beating, it's only natural for him to want to reciprocate in kind.

Of course he feels like he owes Gustafsson a beating, it's only natural for him to want to reciprocate in kind.

I dont think Gus ever rocked Jones. He cut him pretty bad over the eye.
Sadly Gus didnt do anything significant to win the fight

A little fact checking could have shown you that this statement was wrong and false

If you are talking about the practice cut, then it is on the other eye.

jones4.0_standard_709.0.JPG

Where exactly did you get this story from

Last edited:
A little fact checking could have shown you that this statement was wrong and false.

If you are talking about the practice cut, then it is on the other eye.

jones4.0_standard_709.0.JPG

Where exactly did you get the story from.

Uh oh. Here comes wayweary to correct you on this. That picture was flipped. The cut is actually on the same eye.

Why would Jones say he owes a severe beating to Gus if Gus didn't give him a severe beating already? You don't owe something that you weren't given first. If you give didn't give someone $5, they wouldn't owe you $5.

You could owe someone $5 for all sorts of shit.

Same goes for a severe beating.

Uh oh. Here comes wayweary to correct you on this. That picture was flipped. The cut is actually on the same eye.

Ahh okay, I will take your word for it if that is the case.

You have evidence of it being flipped ?

Last edited:
Jones won easily 3 rounds to 2, anyone who isn't a hater and didn't listen to Rogan's bias commentary could see that. 3 rounds to Jones, easy.

Back