News Jon Jones Hoverhands Valentina Shev

3obedc.jpg
im ded

He is not interested in her even when drunk.

Unlike most of Sher-virgins, he probably has better taste.
Yea sure he does...

Valentina seems to be the type of woman he's into.

Jones looking in good shape. May have to revisit that thread that was claiming Jon looked soft coming into this.

Chicken Legs has gotta be some weird LHW curse. Tito has them, too.

Yea sure he does...

Valentina seems to be the type of woman he's into.
You think Valentina looks good? Or you sayin Jones would bang anything?

Hope it’s the latter...

You think Valentina looks good? Or you sayin Jones would bang anything?

Hope it’s the latter...

Valentina is average and maybe even above average. If you don't think so, it's rather your very young and has been brainwashed by social media where the perception of beauty has been skewed by "filters." Or you have a very high standard.

Jones is a fucking a savage & like someone mentioned earlier, have you seen his wife? Valentina is kinda Jones style.

Jones knows he'll get ventilated by Valentina's crew if he tries anything hinky.

Valentina is average and maybe even above average. If you don't think so, it's rather your very young and has been brainwashed by social media where the perception of beauty has been skewed by "filters." Or you have a very high standard.

Jones is a fucking a savage & like someone mentioned earlier, have you seen his wife? Valentina is kinda Jones style.
I am not that young and don’t have particularly high standards but Valentina reminds me of Vladimir Matyushenko.

People on here hate on PVZ and Waterson but they are like supermodels compared to Shevchenko.

It's actually smart if you think about it. If he had muscular legs he could never make 205. He packs all the muscle on top to control his opponent in the clinch. He has no need for bulky legs.
His legs are definitely his weak point though, that's why after tough fights he always needs help walking around because his legs are banged up. I'm really surprised Cormier was never able to overpower his lower body and get him to the ground though

I am not that young and don’t have particularly high standards but Valentina reminds me of Vladimir Matyushenko.

People on here hate on PVZ and Waterson but they are like supermodels compared to Shevchenko.
I guess. To each their own. Paige & Waterson are very basic. Macedo & Curran is more my flavor.

The people commenting on Jon's legs need to realize that they're how he makes 205

That's the world we're living in now because of crazy feminists who can destroy your life over simple, unverifiable allegations
That’s one way to confess you’re on the sex offender registry.

His legs are definitely his weak point though, that's why after tough fights he always needs help walking around because his legs are banged up. I'm really surprised Cormier was never able to overpower his lower body and get him to the ground though
DC lifted Jon over his head and dumped him down in their first fight. Jon's upper body strength and wrestling defense make him really hard to take down. DC did it as a moral victory after he had zero chance to win on the scorecards.
aBHaxEQ.gif

Back