Jon Jones Exits Rehab After One Night

It is a bad thing if you are leaving rehab for it. Especially when you leave rehab on a Tuesday for a game that isn't being played until Sunday. If anything his family should want for him to stay in rehab instead of going to the game.

I'm pretty sure they are misinformed, there's no way he left rehab after 1 day, and the only source that has mentioned it - is a local fox news station from New York. If Jones checked in for a day and then left, there would have been 200 threads about it by now.

I'm pretty sure they are misinformed, there's no way he left rehab after 1 day, and the only source that has mentioned it - is a local fox news station from New York. If Jones checked in for a day and then left, there would have been 200 threads about it by now.

No one was reporting the T/E ratio for a few days

MMA media is crap

Hahahahaha, I can't be the only one who likes Jones a lot more after the whole cocaine debacle

man he even beats rehabs in a day
getting more goat by the day

Sounds about right, given the severity of his addiction.

Jon heard that the forecast for Foxboro might include snow.

No one was reporting the T/E ratio for a few days

MMA media is crap

24 hours after it was announced he was entering rehab thats the only thing that the mma world could talk about - there's no way he left that fast and no one said a word about it.

Be real though people, celebrities mostly enter Rehab as a press thing. It's all about looking good in the media's eyes, it has nothing to do with needing help. He probably doesn't even have an addiction, it just looks better in the public light if he is "struggling with an addiction" rather than just casually doing drugs because it is fun.

Hahahahaha, I can't be the only one who likes Jones a lot more after the whole cocaine debacle

After the brawl and the lead up and aftermath of the DC fight I'm becoming a fan. I think his antics are pretty entertaining. As for him leaving rehab I never thought he would stay very long. Is normal.

Good. I'll have to try and find him at the game.

I doubt that he even has a coke problem. Hes probably just an occasional user.

I had a feeling, the source is disputed, but I reckoned he would be in for as little as possible and hope it blew over quickly.

mod fiiiiigggghhht!

Plat fight, it's even more pathetic than a fight between regular posters really.

He's not even a real addict anyways. Rehab was just a PR move.

when is a habit REEEAally bad? I mean come on a lil nose toot here and there is recreation right? I mean a fap here and there is healthy, and cathartic but if its 10 times a day then you need an intervention. I don't see jons use hurting his ability to support his family or be productive in his chosen profession.

Last edited:
Of course it was a PR stunt cause he got caught. He has a horrible PR team and people around him, even if he doesnt think he has a problem and he did it 1 time and got caught the people around him should have said take a few weeks off and do the rehab thing. Even if you fake it just do it for your image and then get into an outpatient program and go to a few meetings. Fake it for your image.

Doing 1 night, he looks so stupid. Either he has a real problem and now wont be getting help so this could happen again or he just proved doing this rehab thing was just a PR stunt and it comes off looking bad.

Lol. If doing a line of coke was such a big deal millions of people would be bustling into rehab on the daily.

Back