Jon Jones doing community work -pic

Better they learn they can still do it and be quite successful. The moral of the story is, wait till you're older kids.

Truthiness. Drugs aren't bad. Parents who don't teach their kids to wait until they understand their own minds and bodies are bad.

Bet when he high-fived that kid he poked him in the eye.

listen here little shits, the first thing you have to do is find a pregnant woman

he got dropped by that kid, no way he will be champ again in UFC

Go get some kids

"Hey pussy, are you still short?"

Bet when he high-fived that kid he poked him in the eye.

jimmy-halsman-laughing.gif

This is so fake he would't care a shite about that children if he wasn't "forced' to.

Don't be like that. Perhaps they presented him with a half dozen options for community service and he chose the one involving kids.

Sometimes when someone does something good even if you perceive it to be with the wrong motivation you still need to give them credit for doing a good thing.

Someday he'll get some fans.... but probably never will like Ando did.
oVhFUfU.png

I wonder how many boxes of condoms he brought with him?

people love to talk about jones.

forum is near dead without him. lhw aint the same without him. hoping he actually figures it out so we can actually get lhw back on track

Don't be like that. Perhaps they presented him with a half dozen options for community service and he chose the one involving kids.

Sometimes when someone does something good even if you perceive it to be with the wrong motivation you still need to give them credit for doing a good thing.

While I agree, I don't think this is community service. At least not court ordered. He hasn't been to trial yet and I believe the lady who posted this pic works for the PR firm that represents Jones.

It's a photo op. Maybe trying to put a positive spin on his image before trial.

trying to surround himself with innocent kids eh? we won't forget what you did jones you fraud.

he's working on a spare tire too!

"Don't drink and drive kids!"

I'd be pretty pissed if I took my local boys and girls club let a violent criminal on bail hang out with my kid.

Ah the community service hours. I had to do stuff at a retirement home, it's not really all that bad.

Back