Jon Jones does a great Bruce Buffer impression

let me guess ..he wants Buffer job now

No way he would get the job, he would eyepoke both fighters as he called their names out.

He had the timing and voice inflections down but him being so monotone prevents him from reaching buffers level.

5/10 for Solid effort
3/10 for timing
-6 for bein cocky about it

2/10 is my final answer

No way he would get the job, he would eyepoke both fighters as he called their names out.

miragliotta_eyepokefail.gif

Got to say that was a really bad impression, no passion in it at all.

Buffer really is great at his job. Crazy pride lady is the only one comparable.

He had the timing and voice inflections down but him being so monotone prevents him from reaching buffers level.

5/10 for Solid effort
3/10 for timing
-6 for bein cocky about it

2/10 is my final answer

What about his attire?

Terrible impression.

Listen to buffer say "ITS TIME" and then go back to Jones and you'll see the enormous difference.

7/10

Not animated enough.

Got to say that was a really bad impression, no passion in it at all.

Buffer really is great at his job. Crazy pride lady is the only one comparable.

Are you for real? Buffer is great at his job? The only thing he shows is passion. His voice is shot and he forces it so much; no finesse. He does those corny abrupt jump turns at the moment he starts to introduce a fighter. I just cringe every moment he does intros.

Are you for real? Buffer is great at his job? The only thing he shows is passion. His voice is shot and he forces it so much; no finesse. He does those corny abrupt jump turns at the moment he starts to introduce a fighter. I just cringe every moment he does intros.

Are you for real? Name me 3 people who are better.

Back